Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from the Gulf O Mex!

Hey Ya'l
    Just checkin' in to say hi! We made it to Fla. (on a wing & a prayer!) day b-4 yestr... Got on the plane in Ore., at 4:30 AM, the pilot gets on the intercom & says "we don't have enough power to start the engines, so we're bringin' in another generator...(this is w/a high surf & high wind warning already in effect!)Real comforting way to start a trip! Not to mention we start out from Cresent City,Ca, by taking off over the ocean(very stormy, dark ocean)
    The flight att. (when we finally did get airborn) asked if I'd like juice or cof.), this is about 6:AM, Of course I asked if she had a 12 pk of Bud handy! But NOOOOO!!!
    Anyhooo, here we are! The rest of the trip went pretty smooth! Not Quite as warm as we thought it would be ... the the reception
    sure has been.
    Meeting a lot of my Honey's Family I'd never met, really,warm & welcoming people. His Mom is a HOOT!!

I've been taking the Topa @night (early evening), but I'm only doing 50 mg, a day, not the 100mg my Dr. had me on. Also I think not taking @ the same time I take my Dilantin(AM), seems to help w?the "Zombie" effect I was having, maybe(hopefully)I'm adjusting to it a bit too. Must admit I still have pretty major cravings, although, I think today might have been one of the lightest yet...here's hope'n!
    So much for checkin' in! I wrote a book...Actually, I could write a lot more the past couple of days some hilarious things have been happening here. Things that might make a lot of people angry, or frustrated, or just plain ol pissed off, ....We've just been laughing... They must wonder what we're on!

OK Nuff fer Now, Hugs & Prayers, Judie
    We actually had lunch @ Hooter's today! NO, Really!

Hi from the Gulf O Mex!

Darn, Girl,

I'm glad to hear from you! I was starting to worry! Sounds like things are evening out for you a bit and you're having a pretty good time, espec that the topa is no longer giving you fits. I'm glad that your in-laws are fun, particularly Mom-in-Law! That is really great. And I'm glad that you and hubby are able to roll with the frustrations and make light of them. Glad you even enjoyed Hooters!8o It's so great to hear from you sounding fairly relaxed and well, Judie! Take care now! Type again when you have time!

Hugs and misses!
    Kathy:lol

Comment

Hi from the Gulf O Mex!

Hey Judie, Good to hear from you! I'm gald your enjoying you trip, sounds like your making the most of it anyhow. The topa takes a while to step up to for the craving to go away I am noticing. Hang in there and have a good time. Post when you can. Will be hear!
      Take Care,
      Tamme

Comment

Hi from the Gulf O Mex!

mornin from the gulf

Hi Everybody!
        Still down here in other corner of the country!Looks a beautiful day out so I'm gonna go grab my Pappa in Law's bike & take a spin around the golf course. Probably get one or two balls in the head,... at least I'll have something up there!LOL They have a couple of sea kayaks too! Haven't gotten to do that here yet, but hoping... My Honey's havin' some problems w/his forearms...maybe carpel tunnel. So hopefully I can talk him into being my bow ornament on the tandem kayak & let me paddle him around. I won't be able to see around him... but I can paddle backwards on the river back home , so why not in the Gulf?
        Wish me luck on getting him to be "ornamentel" tho!
        Hugs Judie

Comment

Working...
        X