Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be in and out for the next few weeks

Hey Everyone!
    Just to let you know, I'll be lurking lots, but may not have quite as much time to post for the next few weeks, as my my daughter is in winter color guard and their first show is in two weeks, and we don't even have all the flags or uniforms sewed yet. Well, you know who is one of the major sewing volunteers, and that saying "Procrastination on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part" should be true here, but isn't. So I'll be cutting and sewing up a storm for the next two or three weeks. I'm kinda pissed about it; don't like the last minute rush--happens every year, but I don't want to take out my frustration on the kids.

I know I can't stay even relatively sober without checking in here at least a couple of times a day, but if I don't post don't worry, I'll still be lurking around. I probably will post--hard to imagine my keeping my mouth shut about anything for long! :lol

But I'll be thinking of all of you! Take care, and prayers to you--send a few my way too!

Hugs,
    Kathy

Good luck to you and to your daughter.
    Good thing youre sober, we know those seams will be straight!
    Keep it up
    Warm Regards, We will be thinking of you!

Comment

in and out

I'll be popping in and out. Couldn't do it without these boards! Thanks Vida!

Comment

Kathy

Kathy,
        Don't go too far from the board, we'll miss your input. I was in color guard myself (20 something years ago:eek ) and remember all the time and commitment of the volunteer parents. It was a full time job for some of them. By the way, I was a rifle twirler and still have my rifle in my garage. I show off to my boys once/summer or so. All the best to you and your daughter!! Gina

Comment

Kathy;

Sounds like alot of fun. Don't worry everything will be completed on time..

Have a great time! You'll be missed..

Brandy

Comment

I'm Still Here, Just Can't Write As Much

Very Much Into the Sewing Craziness.

Gina, my daughter does weapons line too! Lots of pressure on her sometimes, but she loves it! So do I, actually; I feel like I'm having a second, healthier childhood! Also all those Saturday nights at competitions were at least guaranteed sober!:lol I'm still here reading; I won't be far away. I couldn't do without you guys. I'd be drunk as a skunk without you! Do skunks drink?:

Luv ya!
            Kathy

Comment

Working...
            X