Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusion Abounds...

Hi P,

I am doing all the supps as it states in the book with extra of the Kudzu and L-Gluet. I also do the All One and topa with the Cd's. It does seem like I am taking tons and tons of pills but like you I wanted to make sure I was doing it right and I really want this to work also.

Any way thats what I am doing. Day 6 for me.

Tammie

Confusion Abounds...

Confusion Abounds...

I've been reading this boards and I've read the book. Have everything but the Topa which I ordered from Mexico. I've been taking all the supplements and also using the All One powder every day. Am I overdoing it? Seems like a lot of you, or at least some of you, aren't taking the supps, but just doing the All One and kudzu with the L-glutamine. I WANT to do this RIGHT this time, so please advise me on it.

Y'all are so helpful and seem to be doing well, so I'd like to know just how to go about this with the biggest chance of success.

Thanks for the honesty and help you share...

P

Comment

Confusion Abounds...

confusion

Hi Paddytat!

It is very overwhelming when you first get started, but it becomes more second nature as you go on. I can load up my pill box without even thinking about it much now, but at first I had to make sure that I had everything right, and it seemed very painstaking.

I am not doing the All One, because I had loads of vitamins and supplements. I did then go out and bought an amino acid complex supplement to use, until my vitamins ran out to (haha!) save money. Well, the joke's on me! you're supposed to take 5-10 of these amino acid things, and they are big enough for the Jolly Green Giant. I can take a handfull of pills at a time and I can barely get these down one at a time8o --so it's back to the store for me to buy the All-One tomorrow. No matter how gritty they say it is, gulping it down in a glass of juice with All One can't be as bad as those pills!!!:rolleyes Anyway, other than that, I'm doing everything as prescribed. A nice plus is that my fingernails are getting very strong and growing very nicely, and I'm treating myself to manicures, since I'm saving lots of $$$$ by not drinking myself into oblivion every day! Hope this helps!

Comment

Confusion Abounds...

Re: confusion

Hey Guys

I have a question - I wasn't taking the L Glute - but I am curious - does it help? And how much should I add to the program? Does it help if I feel a strong craving? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
        Marie

Comment

Confusion Abounds...

I'm taking 1500mg 2x a day of the L Glute and yes it does seem to help. I am worried that I am taking too much of the kudzu though. Kudzu I am taking 1500 3x's a day. What are others taking on the Kudzu and should I worry about taking too much. It does seem like alot of pills at one time!

Thanks, Tammie

Comment

Confusion Abounds...

what is L-glut? didnt see anything about it in the book? and my kudzu is high too, but the health food store said it shouldn;t be a problem cause the bottle recommended way more than what i am taking. couldnt buy a smaller dose. could someone fill me in on the l-glut, could use all the help i could get rite now. trying for a new start date of monday - thanks.

Comment

Confusion Abounds...

It's called L-Glutamine and it is something that was added to the program after the book was printed. I am taking 3000mg a day. I found it in 750 mg capsules. So I take 2 in the morning and 2 at lunch time. It helps with the cravings. There is also some in the All One powder but the extra boost seems to help.

Comment

Confusion Abounds...

thanks for that - i'll look into it !

Comment

Confusion Abounds...

Thanks to all of you who answered me. And those who asked questions...that helps too, you know!

So, I should be taking all the supplement pills AND the All One? I feel like I'm choking myself with pills. Okay, I have the CD's and everything but the Topa. My CD's came with one duplicated, and one missing, but when I called, they promptly sent the missing one with a gift of the social occasions one, which made me very happy. Such nice folks with this program!

I'll have to go read and learn how long I have to take all the pills...I think I remember 30 days, but am not sure...I want to get off them asap, but in no rush.

As I've said before, I'm hoping that the Topa will help me stop smoking again Compulsive is compulsive, right?

So, thanks for all the advice and thoughts. Good luck to all this weekend.

Pat

Comment

Confusion Abounds...

confusion

Good luck to you too, Paddytat! Don't worry, all those pills are much better than the booze! :lol

Kathy

Comment

Confusion Abounds...

Hi paddytat

I have been taking all the supplements, the All One powder, and the Topamax since September. It does seem like a lot of sorting out of tablets and gel caps at first, but once you get your routine down (fill your pill box container once a week) you are good to go.
                      This program has been a success for me so far. I have not had a drink since I started. The only part of the program I have not used is the tapes. For some reason hypnosis does not work for me. I am living proof this program can work for anyone. .....believe me.

All the best

CC

Comment

Working...
                      X