Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To TheNewFreeMe

Hey NewFreeMe,

You started posting on another thread and I was reading about you, but since you are so far along down the thread and you're new, I thought I would start you your own thread. Please write a little on this thread and we'll all answer you here! Okay?

I've gotta get ready for work now, but will be back online this afternoon. You had asked me about topa, and I'll respond then. Oh, and I'm sorry about your pain about the house, although I understand about freedom from the mortgage.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Kathi

To TheNewFreeMe

Oops!

Hey NewFreeMe!

I wanted to write you a message, and I started a thread, but I inadvertantly used your name instead of mine to start it! Sorry!

Hope you'll respond!

Comment

To TheNewFreeMe

Free?

How are you doing today? Haven't heard from you all day and I'm worried. You were having a rough time last night. Please check in and let us know how you are doing.

Marcie

Comment

To TheNewFreeMe

whats a thread?

sorry, i dont know what a thread is feeling much better the last couple of days thanks for being there for me the other nite decided to take my own advice and forgive myself for making a bad judgement call did analyze it to death though, dont know what i was hoping for guess i somehow thot the pain would just go away didnt just magnatised. i'll remember that for future. its like someone said tho, didnt drink as much as i used to no blackout. remember everything thanks God for small blessings oh well. if anyone is out there righ now, i seem to have misplaced my book (a little panicky at the moment... but gotta be around somewhere) and i need to take my after dinner supps can someone tell me what they are? and how many? would greatly appreciate it. thanks

Comment

To TheNewFreeMe

Re: whats a thread?

just figured out what a thread was!

Comment

To TheNewFreeMe

Re: whats a thread?

where;'d you guys go? miss you !

Comment

Working...
            X