west coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

west coast

Hey is there anybody else out here on the West Coast? I feel like the "Lone Ranger"... It's only 8:40pm here. Guess I'm just a night owl!! Who has time to sleep anyway? Hah! Peace & Prayers Judie

west coast

Judie I am on the west coast.

Comment

west coast

West Coast

Hey, Judie,

I'm on the East Coast, in Maryland. The good thing is, if I post something late at night, you'll probably be able answer me if you're on later, and I'll get something early in the morning! Like last night! Likewise, if you write something late at night, I'll be up early, and you'll get an answer when you wake up, like now! But it definitely put "face to face" chatting a little out of reach for the most part! (I'm turn into a pumpkin around 10:30 EST.)

Take care!
      Kathy

Comment

west coast

west coast

Judie,
        I'm in S. CA, but my body thinks I live on the East Coast. I've always been an"early to bed, early to rise" girl!! I even watch the East Coast feed on my satelllite dish. Sorry!! Gina

Comment

west coast

w coast

So, Gina do you have these "out of body" experiences often? Pesonally, I think I'd chose somwhere in the tropics rather than the East Coast! LOL. maybe Asia or maybe New Zealand,... Whatever blows yer skirt up !! Actually anywhere in the dessert sounds pretty good right now, are you getting any of this rain in S Cal? Plenty here! Hugs Judie

Comment

west coast

Re: w coast

Judie,
            Ha! Anywhere but here lately. Although the weather down here has been splendid lately. Would love to go back to NYC again. Spent a few days there in Oct....had a little too much fun. On second thought, could be very dangerous for me to travel anywhere right now. Fun to dream!! Gina

Comment

west coast

west meets east

Hi Gina, In about 3 wks my Honey & myself are going to florida to visit my In-laws. Looking forward to the trip... But also feel a bit anxios about it. You know, soon as you get on the plane they ask if you'd like something to drink. In my mind, the first thought is definately not water or juice! Also I'm feelin fatter than I've ever been. I work out all the time, -Ab Lounge, ex cs bike, xx ski machine (used to do the "real thing- Telemark racing in Colo.), I also get a pretty good workout carrying ladders & climbing up & down them all day. Just not blessed w/a thin frame, like my Honey, or my Sister), Built a bit more on the sturdy side! Scott always tells me I'm beautiful, but I know I look better about 15 lbs lighter. Maybe I can loose a pound a day before we go! That's realistic isn't it? Otherwise I might be ocean kayaking @ night!! Maybe the moon'll be full while we're there(like mine!) Peace & prayers! Judie

Comment

west coast

Re: west meets east

You must be a first class type of travelling gal. They never offer me booze when I sit in the sardine can called coach! Hopefully you'll have internet access while you are there and be able to keep in touch. The weather in FL should be better than in OR allowing you to get some great exercise in. Your husband is right and is wise in telling you that with what you are going thru right now! bless his heart! Gina

Comment

west coast

Hey Gina, Yeah I'm still wondering what's wrong w/my Honey... We've been married 5 yrs now( seems like 5 min.----------UNDER WATER!!!) LOL!) He's still a pretty great guy!(I've always been such an a-hole magnet, seems weird to have someone I feel I can count on) He actually sticks w/me even when my "Evil Twin" shows up! Not a pretty site, by the way... He's' told me about some things I've said while a few sheets away... Stuff I think I would never say. He's threatened to video me when my "Twin" shows up....So far he hasn't...Shall we pray? Hugs Judie

Comment

west coast

Judie You're hilarious.
                    I am a kayaker too.

Oh, and I have an evil twin too,.... but I am the quintessential good girl so 99% of the world has no idea she exists. Only my saint of a husband has really seen her. And boy can she yell and glare and say nasty things. Finally after 5 years of my trying to convince him I have a drinking problem (he'd really rather view me up on a pedastal forever and ever).....he finally admitted he didnt "always" like me drunk. God what a great man.

Comment

west coast

Hi Vida, I got this hilarious E-mail from a nut I know in Colo. It's like a dialog of men & women & the bar scene... HE:can I buy you a drink?
                      She:No thanks, I' rather have the money!

He: Is this seat empty?
                      She: Yes & this one will be too if you use it...

He: What's your sign?
                      She: Do not enter.

He: How did you get to be so beautiful?
                      sHE: i Must've gotten your share.

OK one more..!

He:If I could see you naked I'd die happy.
                      She: If I saw you naked I'd probably die laughing!

Ok we'll go easy on em...at least for now.... I'm sooooo easily amused!! Peace & prayers, Judie
                      Well Vida maybe some day we'll "bump" into each other on a river!!

Comment

west coast

PS I'll be the one w/ the little dog on the bow, the water proof stereo ( my husband owns the local Radio Shack, so I have to have good paddling tunes!) & probably a cooler on the stearn! Come on springtime! Peace & Prayers Judie

Comment

Working...
                        X