This Really Does Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Really Does Work

I decided to get all the bits and bobs together to get started on Monday 9th. It is early days I know, but since I have drunk two bottles of wine regularly for years and years I never expected to be able to get home and drink one glass of wine and leave it at that - but folks that is how it was on Monday night and Tuesday night and no cravings whatsoever.
    I now feel like a normal person when it comes to drinking habits.

Monday was a bit of trouble sleeping but last night was fine. So I say take the bull by the horns and go for it - and it is true you do lose weight (already!!).

I'll send you an update this time next week...

Good luck

This Really Does Work

Welcome skr800x,

Good to have you on board. That's quite an impressive transformation in such short order. Keep up the success and keep us posted.

Kate

Comment

This Really Does Work

Are you doing the topa?

-Nina

Comment

This Really Does Work

Hi - thx and yes I am doing the topa....

Comment

This Really Does Work

newbi

I also started "sorta" monday, I went to the doctors and talked with her, she did blood work and I am awaiting the results before she gives me topa. I also am awaiting my tapes. I did start the herbs yesterday and didnt' have a craving until I climbed into bed to read and relax and have my usual glass of wine. Wish me luck when I get the other materials. My biggest problem is when I get better, I need to look at my sick husband and decide if I can be healthy and married,

Comment

This Really Does Work

registered

How do I register, I did fill something out to get a user name and password?

Comment

This Really Does Work

Re: registered

On the main discussion board screen there is a link to register for free account.

Comment

This Really Does Work

Re: registered

When you say "sick husband", what do you mean? Do you care to discuss?

-Nina

Comment

This Really Does Work

reHuband

My husband is bipolar and is not doing what he needs to get well. My daughter and I get caught up in his mania.

Comment

This Really Does Work

Re: reHuband

My old boss had the same issue. Her hubby was bipolar and didn't take meds. She ended up leaving him because of it.

Comment

This Really Does Work

Re: reHuband

Oh. My carpool buddie was explaining this to me. Her father-in-law has it. They have a good day so no need to take the meds. They have a bad day, the meds aren't working, no need to take the meds. He is driving them crazy as well. He pulled a gun on a cop and still thinks he did nothing wrong.

I feel for you kido. I wish they had something like norplant for those with this illness. HUGS!

-Nina

Comment

This Really Does Work

re:Husband

He needs to go to the doctors and he has a wonderful one. she talked with me last night and wants me to have a plan. My new plan is to get healthy for me first. She wants me to read Codependant no more. I need to get strong and then move on. I get frustrated because every job he has he wants to find a new one. Never satisfied with anything. Everybody loves him but they don't know the illness and what it does to him.

Comment

Working...
                        X