Hello Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Again

Well, hello again. I haven't posted in awhile, but I wanted everybody to know that I was still here. So hello. For everybody who started during the new year, I am one who was forced into the world of sobriety by my husband. You can read all about it on the post entitled "lets give this a try" started by me. Anyhow, with me being sober, things with my husband were not changing so I decided why am I completely giving up something I enjoy (drinking) doing for something else that at this point in time is not giving me any satisfaction? so last week I started drinking again. And since then I have been an easy binge drinker. I can go a week without anything and then all of a sudden on Friday night, I need to get drunk. I have to admit that since I have started this progam I have yet to get black out drunk which was usually my point of intoxication that I finally gave up. But still I have the urge, when I get around my drinking buddies, to have one drink more than I should have. I am fine if I am by myself, I can say "okay I am done" but whenever I get around those old buddies, I don't know something else is triggered. So in case you don't know, I am trying moderation. I have found that if you don't follow the program (CD's, book and herbs, it does really lead to trouble. Well I hope everybody is doing well. I just wanted to say hello. Good Day.
    Nickie

Hello Again

hello

Hi Nickie, good to here from you. Moderation...sounds so simple doesn't it? Sometimes I think I'm ok w/it, then something will set me off, & look out world. It's like my evil twin pops out & takes over all thought procceses! I'm waiting on my CD's, don't think I want to try the topa, sounds like it makes you too spacey ... think I've got that dept. covered pretty well already! Just gonna keep trying to moderate & not drink myself sick, unemployed, divorced,... or all of the above, as I know could be very real consequences if I don't. Anyway, I think just keeping touch w/everyone here is a definate possitive step. Peace & Prayers, Judie

Comment

Working...
    X