Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

experience with acquiring topamax on line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to use topamax but am very concerned about getting it from my doctor, not because of her but the fact that it would go into my medical record AND BE THERE FOREVER. I am self employed and this would impact changing insurance carrier, getting disability insurance, etc. Any advice?

topa on line

Look at the thread "CS of testing of Waters" a little further down on Just Starting Out; they have a site there that is supposed to be reliable for online ordering. FYI, topamax is also prescribed for migraines, and if you have a good relationship with your doctor, perhaps you can have a frank discussion with her, and she might be willing to make the diagnosis of migraines and not alcohol abuse to get you your topa. That will go in your record, too, but may not be as damaging....I don't know. If you're not comf. with this, by all means go online. If you look through all the threads on the site, there was one that talked about this rather extensively, although I have to get ready for work and couldn't look for it for you at 8am.:x

I'm self-employed, too, and I completely understand your concerns. Good luck, and welcome.

Kathy

Comment

Re: topa on line

Hi, I am self employed as well and shared the same fear. After having read through all of the threads and sites to order from I ordered from igloorx.com. I think they are out of the states, I am in Canada and they took 10 - 15 days to come in. It was very easy to oder I just used my credit card on line and I would use them again.

Good luck

YB

Comment

topa on line

I dind't think anyone understood the whole self employed self insurance thing, and here are TWO of you. Thisis such a dilemna for me. I'm at the point of divorce, and am a self employed Realtor. I have to self insure soon, and want nothing weird on my record. I also know that I'll have to switch someday, or would like to feel I could if I needed to.
        SOmetimes I get so mad that others just don't get it with their wonderful group plans. I f I had one like they would, I wouldn't hesitate to ask for help to get well.
        This shouldn't be something we have to hide.
        This keeps people from getting well until it is a HUGE problem. I don't want to be there.

Comment

Re: topa on line

YB
          Thank you for the igloorx suggestion. I have ordered the topa and know it's in the system because the credit card company called to ask if the chage was legit.
          Were you at all concerned about taking this without a liver test?

Comment

Working...
          X