Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginning a fitness program!!

and I couldn't be more excited!!

I have about 70 pounds to lose. I eat well, for the most part, but realize I must work my body (duh!!).

I've just joined the local gym, and will be working with a trainer 3x/week for the next 3 months. I've never EVER done anything so bold and determined for my body before!!

I've also drafted an eating and supplement plan - I'm pretty knowledgable in these areas, it's just the exercise thing that has been a hold up. And the emotional issues that cause me to hang on to the excess weight, and I'm dealing with that too.

So anyway... just posting this here because I want to share, and expect that telling as many people as I can of this most pivotal moment of my life (second, of course, to dealing with my drinking!) will help me to get to my goal. Also when I can tell you in the fall that I've lost 70 pounds and have gone a shopping spree for great clothes, and have hiked hours through the mountains with joy - I hope to inspire anyone who needs inspiration! Many on this site have inspired me in the 14 months I've been here, so I'd love to return the favor.
    :h

Off I go to being healthy and happy and a foxy woman at 42!!
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Good on you MOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Just you wait until all those endorphins are flying around, you'll feel fantastic!!!!

love Janicexxx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

MOW--you can do this! Now that I'm working outside more (gardening, etc) I feel better, and I think I've lost a little weight. I made myself a cd to help me get motivated to start walking every day. I really need to tone!

Your avatar reminds me of how I feel during some of the moves in Yoga class! :H:H
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

LV, when I read your comment about my avatar I was thinking I still had my Wonder Woman avatar on, and thought, Wow, you;re a powerhouse! LOL!
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
        X