l glutamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

l glutamine

I am a bit confused on the dosing of this. I have searched each forum and there are different suggestions on how much and when it should be taken.

In the FAQ RJ says 3000mg - is that all at once straight up or do you build up to this as some people have said they find it causes sleepiness? Do you split over three times a day?

Could the approved "tweaks" to the program that aren't in the book be put as a sticky for us newbies at the top of this forum?

l glutamine

Hi, Expat04.

There was a very active discussion about L-Glut earlier and you'll find some excellent info by others--the search feature is a little funky and it will require some trial and error, but play with it and you'll be pleased with what you uncover here. (Trick is to go back up into the general discussion forum, click "Search"; in search words enter "L-Glutamine" exactly as I have here, unclick case sensitive, and drop down: search for entire message.)

An excellent post is by Amy (HadEnough) who's done a great deal of L-Glutamine research. You'll find it here. Some folks have experienced a little lightheadedness or a feeling of nervousness with the supplement, but overall, it appears to be very helpful in craving reduction, and that's why we've added it to the program for those who wish to use it.

And I think you'll find most individuals say it provides more of an energy boost than the opposite--very helpful for those who get the sleepies early in the program.

RJ

Comment

Working...
    X