HOW DID YOU GUYS GET YOUR OWN FORUM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOMEN UNITE !!!! SHOULDN'T WE HAVE A PLACE OF OUR OWN???? THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE TO POST ON THE GUYS SITE ABOUT THE PROBLEMS WITH MY PURPLE NIPPLES???COME ON GUYS,TELL US HOW YOU DID IT???? EVIE...aka..PURPLE NIPS
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Evielou, I believe the Guys' Group was started several years ago because so many of us posting at MWO seem to be women.

Comment

write RJ she might beable to help you.. but hey we guys will read what you post anyways .. hey you know its the board..so go for it who know us guys might be able to help and answer something at that
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I still think we need a lock on the door though!! These bloody women are always just walking in at the most inconvenient moments!!:yay::cactus::wavin::bonkers::flyingunder s: The DO NOT DISTURB sign seems a bit outdated and one that the girls don't take a blind bit of notice of anyway!!

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Good Idea TRIGS !!!I will ask RJ if there are other women that want our own PRIVATE , DO NOT DISTURB PLACE where we can feel safe to talk about stuff you guys have no clue about.MENOPAUSE,SAGGING BOOBS,MALE DRIVERS.... ETC.ETC.I asked about re tatooing when you guys were on the subject but no one replied...I really need good advise but Hipster will not tell me where he got his nips done???Go FIGURE.....LOL..Evie

Comment

hey there is something i do know about because my gf is going thur it menopause and there is a over the counter meds you can take without the risk of streroys and it called'' black cohosh '' it does work just take one a day ..take the heat flashes away and all that comes with menopause... but hey am just a man you know lmao ...if you need to know anything else just ask .. i do care about what happen to women
            peace love and god bless
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Trigs,I know you care and I just started taking black cohosh....Hasn't started working yet but I am hopeful.I wasn't sure if I was still having night sweats from AL or if it was Menopause.No way that I am taking hormones etc.I am 55yrs. so it gotta be menopause.Had a Hysterectomy yrs.ago so really don't now how else to tell.If Bitchyness is a sign then I have been going thru it for years.SORRY GUYS...WOMAN NEED THEIR OWN SITE...Thanks TRIG...your the best !!!!

Comment

Black Cohosh huh, okay I will go and buy some and let you know if it does anything for me. I am having early menopause, haven't had 'monthlies' for over a year now and get the hot flushes etc but no other symptoms that I realise anyway. Any other natural remedies ? Oops forgot this is the Guy's site.......

Lx
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Purple Nipples????? I really don't get out much, but do people tattoo their nipples????

Comment

I'd post a picture (not of Evie's mind due!!) but it may be deemed a bit tacky and tasteless by a few so I won't!!!lol

There's a whole thread on Tattoos, piercings etc in the Guy's Group. Check it out!!

Anyway Evie I've just noticed you've actually ignored the signs and started this thread in OUR little 'cave'!!

Get the f*** out NOW!!!lol If you wanna have a whine do it someplace else. This is a cave for grown men to cry in!!!

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I'LL get out when I dam well please SIR HIPSTER....OK I PLEASE...............TIME TO GET OUT....nothing but a bunch MEN around here anyway...Who needs uhm????

Comment

Evie,the guys have thier own because they cant find thier way round the site....and not one will stop and ask directions......
                        WA.............X
                        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

We just have different plumbing, therefore we deserve our own group!

Comment

Working...
                          X