Newbe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbe

Hello! I'm new here. I do not drink on a daily basis nor do I crave alcohol daily. Where I have a problem is when I do go out, (a few times a month) I always over drink and end up making a fool of myself or being extremely careless or hurting someone's feelings. This has always been my pattern and I want to break it. I'm tired of making the apologies the next day. I'm tired of being ashamed and embarrassed for weeks. I want to continue to be able to go out with friends without all of the negative consequences.

I don't feel I need to topa but wonder if the kudzu will help to lower my consumption when I go out. I have most of the supplements and just bought the kudzu tinture. Has anyone had experience personally with kudzu lowering your consumption? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

Newbe

Although I have been taking the Kudzu, I have been abstinent for now. However, after taking the Kudzu for about a week, I had a non-alcoholic beer which I sipped on for about an hour and a half where normally I would drink a beer in about a half an hour. I haven't tried drinking a real drink yet but I too am really hoping it helps on the consumption of alcohol. And if the results are anything like with the Odouls that would be great. I noticed that my drinks weren't as frequent as I would normally drink. I actually set the can down in between drinks and left it there without the desire to pick it up.
    Just as a side note, during my drinking days, when I had beer it helped me to drink one or two regular beers and then switch to a non-alcoholic beer if I was still out having a good time. I really didn't notice the difference and it kept me from getting in an argument or upsetting my husband later. I just wish they made non-alcoholic wine!!!!

Comment

Newbe

Hi there

Non-alcoholic wine is available in Australia from the supermarket. Have you tried looking in the drinks section in your supermarket, wherever you are in the world?

Kath

Comment

Newbe

Really??? I have never heard of non-alcoholic wine... Have you tried it?? Does it taste the same??? I am in California so I bet I can find it somewhere. That is such great news, I am going to look for it. Thank you.
        Nickie

Comment

Newbe

O,

I have not yet found an NA wine that didn't taste like bad grape juice...I looked pretty hard for it too. I'd be intrested to see what other's find.

I have had some excellent N/A beers however.

Comment

Working...
          X