topamax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

topamax

I live in a very rural community and don't want to go to my doctor or pharmacist to get topamax because everyone in town will know.
    Has any one found a good source on the internet? I tried usamedsonline and they ripped me off.
    Any suggestions? Thanks

topamax

Nessa,

If you order from drugdelivery.ca, at least if you pick New Zealand/Australia, you don't need a prescription and I know from experience it is the authentic topamax. However, if you want to do the program longterm, I recommend a doctor, even if it means finding a doctor the next town over.

Your doctor is bound by a code of confidentiality. If it gets out from him that you have a problem, then he would be facing a big issue. Topamax is an epilepsy drug. No one would even suspect that you would be prescribed this for an alcohol issue...most doctors don't even know..which is one of the problems most of face on here! We have to try to convince the doctors! So, I wouldn't worry about the pharmacy. Topamax is prescribed for so many things off label, and nobody would suspect a thing.

Comment

topamax

My doctor gave me a free three week sample of Topomax and I noticed the box was promoting it as a drug for migrain headaches as well. She said she prescribes it to many of her patients.

Comment

topamax

Nessa, I agree with jen. I took the offshore route and it has been hard to know if the drugs are the proper strength, or even what they are. Then when ordering on the internet it is hard to know when the drugs will arrive or even if they will arrive. You would be much better off going out of town if necessary to find a Dr to support you through this. And if you have insurance, it will cut down the cost considerably.
        Good luck,
        Bear

Comment

topamax

I went to my Dr. yesterday (after postponing the appt twice). I was armed with the Lancet study and 3-4 other articles that I had gotten from the "research" tab on this website. I also brought the book with me.
          My Dr. was supportive and thanked me for doing all the research for her. She does want to keep tabs on the process, seeing me every month for a while.
          She made a comment that others might find helpful. She said that the medical profession was prescribing topamax for headaches long before the FDA gave migraines as an approved indication. This may become the same situation.

I started the program (minus the topamax) about 1 month ago. I was doing ok--it was a daily struggle. This past week, there has been 1 reason or another to have 1-2-3 drinks. Although I am not back to my orginal pattern, I could see myself getting there in time. I am looking forward to adding the topamax.
          Dee

Comment

topamax

Hi community.......

I too am looking to order topamax online (without a prescription).....in Canada........can anyone help.......

I am also not to far away from the US border if I can get it at a Pharmacy...say Walgreens? without a prescription............any info would help.........
            You've been CRITICISING yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try APPROVING of yourself and see what happens......

Comment

topamax

i order from rivers and have found them to be very fast and reliable... i order to oz and it takes about 7 days its can be $$$$ but no more than drinking! good luck
              Each day I strive to be the best mother, daughter, sister and friend I can be!

Comment

topamax

Topamax was prescribed for my mom for migraines way before ever heard of it for AL.
                :earth: Tree23

Comment

Working...
                X