• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Just wanting to say hello

New here

Hello Ruffian,
    Welcome to the community. I am fairly new here too, but have found it to be incredibly helpful and insightful. Lots of intelligent disscussion and practical advice. A very kind gal is helping me get started on the program ( I should receive the book and CDs any day now). Even though I have not started yet, I feel hope for the first time in a while.
    Blessings'
    Lori

Comment

New here

Go

To feel hope,
      has got to be one of the greatest things. Of all. And you have come to the right place. Follow through with your hope and the program. It can work if you want it to. And I know you want it to. Slap a warm compress on your eyes and listen to the hypno., Move forward to a life you never knew existed. I swear. We are here for you when you need us.
      Mitch

Comment

New here

Ruffian, it is hard to make that first step onto the board. It gets easier evertime you come back. Everyone here has been where you are. Come on back and let us know about you. It will make you feel better to know you can tell us about your problems and we won't hold it against you. Sometimes it is good just to let it out if you know what I mean. I am glad you are here and wish you the best.
        Bear

Comment

New here

HI Ruffian,
          I'm new too. Scared as hell and trying the best I can. I find this board inspirational and its the only place I'm HONEST about what goes on with me which is a relief in itself. I'm now day 7 no alcahol and feeling great. I hope I continue.. when I feel down I come here and read my favourite posts.
          ATT

Comment

New here

hi ATT
            just read your post in between blinding head and vomiting yet again,I have just had 4 days off the booze and wham back to 2 bottles of wine why I don't know it starts with one and then it never ends how depressing I some times feel the only way is to be locked away and the key to be hidden at the bottom of the sea,I have started some of the supps and the cd's so 4 days is great for me I am waiting for the others to come and I have not seen my GP yet keep putting it off,I feel better when I know others are out there like me,I hope they don't feel as bad as I do but I am sure they have at some point,
            thanks for listening and being there.
            kind regards
            Terssy

Comment

New here

Good morning Ruffian
              :welcome:
              I am new too.... Still trying to have my first af day......
              I am hoping it will be today.
              Everyone here is so encouraging and they give me hope.
              I wish the best for you!!
              How come if alcohol kills millions of brain cells, it never killed the ones that made me want to drink? ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
              X