feeling envious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeling envious

i just want to pipe in and say that reading all of your testimonials and your interactions with each other is delightful. i feel envious because i'm not on the program, and really shouldn't be because of my possible -wanted - pregnancy (yet i know how much the program could benefit me otherwise). by friday i shall know whether or not it's a positive, and i do trust that a positive will be enough of a deterrent to keep me away from beer!! if it's another negative, i don't know how i'll react, nor what the next step should be. wish me much luck. thanks for your beautifulness. it brings me hope.

feeling envious

Hope

Best of luck to you, pet.

Comment

feeling envious

Re: Hope

Wow, you have a lot going on right now. I hope the outcome you receive on Friday is what you want. Please keep us informed either way as I imagine whatever road fate is taking you down will be a challenge.

Comment

feeling envious

Envious

Hi,
        I'm SURE that if you're pregnant, you'll be able to stop drinking JUST LIKE THAT. When you know you've got a human life in there, that you have to nurture, protect and feed for 9 months, it just happens!
        And if you are, after the baby comes and you stop breast feeding (if you do it), then you can start the program at that point. You'll already have been abstinent for a while.. and it will be THAT MUCH EASIER.
        Keep us informed!

Comment

Working...
        X