Eat, Pray, Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat, Pray, Love

"Eat, Pray, Love" by Elzabeth Gilbert is one woman's search for EVERYTHING.

It made me laugh and cry at the same time!

What a wonderful read!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Eat, Pray, Love

I loved this book also. It took me awhile to get into it--Italy got a little boring for me--but then it was impossible to put down!!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

Also read the book recently while on holiday. Loved it. Helped me relax and forget my worries and really made me long for more. But, it's not that simple. As long as we don't settle for what we don't want and go for what we deserve.

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

Loved it too, Italy was great for me....loved the Indonesia section...she used to be next door neighbor to friends of mine...cool chic!

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

I loved this book.

Read India twice.

)
          Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

I really liked it...but didn't love it. Just couldn't relate to the spiritual stuff she went through.

Just my take on the book.
            formerly known as bak310

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

I read this book during my first couple of months of sobriety.......I loved it! Although, I enjoyed reading of her experiences, I cannot say that I think or feel the same way she does or did. None the less, it was a good read!
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

I enjoyed reading this a lot last winter. Non-fiction, though it pretty much read like a fairy tale, especially the later parts.
                My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

So I just picked up this book from my shelf - got it as a gift for Christmas last year - and have put off reading it for too long. I'll check back in when I finish! Hope everyone is having a great week.

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

DogLvr,
                    I ALSO got this as a Christmas present last year! I'll pick it up as well!

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

Thanks DeeBee,I had not heard of it but sounds like a really good read..
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Eat, Pray, Love

More like fiction than any life I have met. I particularly enjoyed the part in Italy. How well she described her struggles with her depression.
                        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                        X