the program and pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello ! thanks to all who have replied to my previous post. i realized somewhat slowly that this seems to be a site exclusively for people in the MWO program. the program seems fantastic!!! (i love the elements: supplements, hypnisis, topomax, this site, the book, etc.) i may be pregnant, though, so i think it's not the best time to take any meds. duhh, of course it is an awful time to drink, too! (it's too early for a preg. test; will take it on friday.) I am not drinking in the meantime, though i did two nights ago and feel like a total ass. I am a functioning binge drinker. most who know me wouldn't guess it. i hide it well. it has become a sick little-getting-bigger part of me that i WILL extract. the program would be great, but the timing is off, for now!

anyway, who out there knows anything about whether one can take kudzu while pregnant? also, if i am pregnant, post baby will be an interesting time... in case i need the program then, i will know where to come. in the meantime, thanks for accepting me even though i have no direct experience with MWO. this site is a godsend. i love the discourse and if i'm welcome, i'd like to stay. it helps me so. blessed be.

Re: the program and pregnancy

onoclea,

I realize it's premature to congratulate you until you actually know if you're pregnant, so I'll hold off, but good luck nonetheless. You should ask your doctor about the Kudzu, but you may wish to pose your question to Dr. Garcia in the "Ask Dr. Garcia" section of this website. I believe she's not available until the end of the month, but depending upon when you're seeing your own doctor, it couldn't hurt to post. Best of luck with everything, and stick around. Pregnant or not, getting a handle on your drinking is obviously something you'd like to get control over.

Amy

Comment

hi

hey yeah u have better stop drinking take good care of that baby if u are prenngnat alright laterz talk to u later

Comment

Working...
      X