New and Hopeful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and Hopeful

I've just started the program--read the book and began the supplements. I see my MD at the end of the month. I will go armed with info. I hope she is open-minded. I plan to start listening to the CD tonight. So far, I haven't had any wine in 5 days. It's not because I haven't wanted it. My goal is moderation without any DESIRE to drink. I'm encouraged that many of you have found that. I do find it encouraging to come to the board and listen to your comments.

I am thrilled to wake up in the AM without fuzziness/a headache. It's also great to remember who might have called and what I watched on TV the night before.

Thanks for your support
    Dee

New and Hopeful

Dee,

Congratulations on your success so far. I am only 3 1/2 weeks into the program myself and I can tell you that every day is a new and better day.

CC

Comment

New and Hopeful

getting started

Hi Dee
      I have the book and some of the supps waitng for the rest,will make a appointment with GP I feel afraid whats wrong with me could that be any worse than i feel now after yet another night and 3pm and still feeling awful can you explain
      regards
      terssy UK

Comment

Working...
      X