hELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hELP

PLEASE, LET ME IN! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT ANYONE AND AM ALWAYS SHUT OUT. I WANT TO CONVERSE AND JUST WANT TO KNOW SOMEONE IS OUT THERE

hELP

help

Hi GP -- welcome to the group --

All you have to do is leave a message and we're here for you. Have you downloaded or bought the book? Started the program? Let us know what how we can help you and welcome!

MMM

Comment

hELP

Hi GP

We're all here for you. Talk away, give us your story if you have time, talk to us and we'll answer!

Comment

hELP

HI

HI, there is help out there. I have been on that same road as many others and it is not easy. It is very hard to get your life back in order, but I have done it. I was addicted to prescription drugs and alcohol. I have found it easier to drop the drugs but much harder to stop the alcohol. I have a wonderful support group and do attend AA meetings. They really help.
        If you would like someone to talk to, just post.
        I wish you well

Comment

hELP

Help! :0)

Hi my name is sunny. Female, Age 42. Been drinking since 13yrs old. Now is daily. I am with you...I need someone to talk to too! I had my last drunk last night and it was not good. My husband and I do not get along due to our drinking. We say things to each other, hurt each other and can't remember the next day. He does not want to stop. I sure do. It is not good. Would you like to chat on line sometime? AOl, comcast, Msn, or other. Here is my email address. sunnytb6663@comcast.net

Comment

hELP

Re: Help! :0)

I'm registered now. see first post/ :b

Comment

hELP

HI GP,
              Check out the chat room here too...it helps alot. Best of luck to you!
              Chef Robaire
              Nicotine Free: 02/02/2008
              Alcohol Free: 04/01/2014

"It's a Good Feeling to Know Somebody Loves You"....Poco

Comment

hELP

hi there gp..there are alot of good poeple here that can help you.just read and share your post .and you will see ..have a great night and good day. and rem one day at a time.good luck
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                X