i hate me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate me

i am a 23 year old girl who is bulemic, i starv myself,,but i will dink anyone under the table, i take booz over food,i hate myself,i hope when i get this book and work the program it works for me,i am young but im a drunk, and i hate myself,i know why im alone ,i do it to myself,strangers walk up to me and tell me im so pretty,and they love my hair and my eyes,i say thank you.but who are these people looking at.i am non of that. i hate alcohol. why do i keep drinking.

i hate me

Hi bluroxxy,

We are all here because we hate what we are doing to ourselves, mentally, emotionally and physically. For some this has gone on for years. Hate your behaviour but don't hate yourself.

I can't help you with the bulemia that's something you'll need to address independently and with professional help. If you truly want to tackle your drinking though, this program is the best solution I've seen to date, and I've been looking for quite a while. The support is here online, the supplements work, the meds definitely work, and in conjunction with diet and exercise, you can get your life back.

You are so young, here is an opportunity for you to make changes to improve your life now. I'm 33 and I already feel I've missed so much.

I hope you take it a step further and read the book at least. All the best

Comment

i hate me

Hi Bluroxxy,

Oh boy can I relate!!! I am also a bulimic and an alcoholic, and I too, will take alcohol over food. I hate me too. This past weekend I drank so much wine, I couldn't get out of bed. I felt so awful about myself and my life.... When I saw my therapist yesterday, he told me that he thought I should go into a Intesive Outcare Patient facility. I left and cried the whole way home and for about 2 hours afte that. When I woke up this morning my eyes were still so red that I was embarressed to go to work. I hate this awful disease called alcoholism, and all I want is to be free from it. I haven't started the whole program, but I have read the book and it's great. All is pray is that it helps to take away the craving. I can't live my life this way, and I'm working late tonight because I fear that if I go home to early I'll drink. I never thought I would feel this hopeless, but sometimes the whole thing just overwhelms me. But Rails 33 is right, there is way to much of life ahead for all of us, and we need to be strong together. This website is starting to save my a_ _! Just know there is somewhere to go, to be with others who know the pain that were suffering..... Ok, I've rambled on enough.. thanks for listening.

Comment

i hate me

There are many mornings I wake up and hate myself. If you could get a handle on it now that would be great. When I was your age we would all go out to eat, I wouldn't eat I use to say I'll swallow my calories instead of chewing them here I am 54 still drinking and bigger than I have ever been. Try to get control of it now if you can. I know you are probably tired of hearing this but you have to like yourself. I am sure you are a fun, beautiful girl. This place is a good place to get support. I also know how hard it is to be your age so much of the young peoples social life is bars,drinking and partying.
        As I said just know that here you get support. Have you tried to get help for your eating disorder? Maybe you should try to handle one problem at a time. I am no one to give advice. Hang in there.
        Lin

Comment

i hate me

bluRoxxy23 hi hen, it feels like 10 minutes ago i was 23, please look at yourself in the mirror and wonder at how beautiful and unique you are, there will never be another you. take care. x

Comment

Working...
          X