Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christy Brinkley, husband.What is he thinking !?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Mr. Cook ! You've got Christy Brinkley !!! For god sakes whose A-- Hole did your brains come out of !!!
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

THIER IS STILL HOPE FOR YOU COOK ! TURN OFF VIDEO CAM ON YOUR COMPUTER.....AND LEAVE THOSE LITTLE GIRLS ALONE...!
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm beginning to think I'll never find a decent guy! If Christie, Halle, Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, can be cheated on, what the hell chance do the rest of us have??? lol I've got major trust issues as it is!

Ok, that's actually not funny.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

ThankFul,

Threre are many gus whos who would rather be with us.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thankful;359840 wrote: I'm beginning to think I'll never find a decent guy! If Christie, Halle, Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, can be cheated on, what the hell chance do the rest of us have??? lol I've got major trust issues as it is!

Ok, that's actually not funny.

Love, Me
          :l
          Well, that was the most deeeeepressing post I have read this year! :upset: What hope do I have, even?!

Comment

I say what the hell was she thinking marrying that tosser.
            His perfect hair should have been a definite warning of a shallow good for nothing two faced cheating lying..........
            oops sorry where did that come from.....
            BH

Comment

Christy had Billy Joel, what happened ? LAD!
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Cindi........could you please tell me where to find even just one of those "many guys" to whom you refer?????

Thanks in advance. LMAO

Darling x
                Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Darling - suggest you ask Dolphin she seems to have found one!
                  BH

Comment

Everyone knows that movie stars and models are incredibly narcissistic and all. They name their kids weird names like Sunday, Apple, Coco, whatever. It is child abuse. Their cheating husbands have nothing to do with us. Even my horrible x was better than that.
                    Don't think bad thoughts. All and all I think men in general are very good!
                    Lila

Comment

I do wonder what foundation she uses? She looks lovely. Maybe bare Minerals?

Comment

Last I heard, she is still using Covergirl! She has beautiful skin... one of the things I always take note of. I am sure her skin care broadens beyond Covergirl!

I feel for her so much. I dont think it matters how beautiful your wife is; if you have a problem, you will never be satisfied with her. Look at Pamela Anderson... didnt her husband cheat?

You have to have a love that is much deeper than skin level.

Just my two cents. Or three. LOL
                        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Grand post.

Speaking for my self. What is of my beauty comes from the inside out and like a flower in bloom it unfolds suddenly for the eye to see, as the eye interprets.

I see beauty in my friends daughter that has MS. She communicates via a computer and the words she uses?
                          Pure Art and beautiful in their meaning.

I am captivated by what is delicate and original and when the light reflects its intent , then I see what the holy hell is going on.

I cant say to the rose: "please hurry up for I have a party tonight and I need you to bloom".

It takes time and then reality unfolds.

Christy Brinkley has all the atributes of a beautiful women with the naked eye and the lens of a camera.
                          I pray the beauty of her true essence, that her soul holds secret, will endure with a understanding that prevails .

Digging deeper to find treasures unimaginable.

Karen
                          :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

To paraphrase an old quote, "show me the most beautiful, sexiest woman in the world, and I will show you the guy who is tired of sleeping with her". Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

boozehag;359965 wrote: Darling - suggest you ask Dolphin she seems to have found one!
                              BH
                              Have I missed something here!! ROFLMAO
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X