X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The story of EDGAR SAWTELLE.... a novel

The story of EDGAR SAWTELLE.
    a novel
    I'm on page 49. Love this book. It is a story of life and people. I don't know how to explain, So far I give it an A +++
    Let me know if anyone is also reading this....
    Rainejane

I'm not reading it but looking for something interesting to read... throw me a little tit bit and i'll head off to the libuary first thing and see if they have it....
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

The book is not easy to describe. It's about a boy growing up on a farm with his parent's that raise dogs. For some unknown reason, he can not speak but can hear. He has a dog that has her own personality. What I love best about this book is that the auther is able to write with the mind of the dog! What talent. It's a 566 page book, great for summer reading. Hope you can find it. and keep me posted if you like it. Take care,
      Rainyjane

Comment

I'm going to the libuary this afternoon to see if the have it - sounds interesting. I'll keep you posted.
        Dee
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

cool, keep me posted. I would love to discuss this book with someone as we read.

Comment

Working...
          X