The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

ok lets start by saying . i want a fling captn . cmhguy , iad , flyinhigh , time2change , and anyone else that wants to embrace their inner darren and have some fun..yeah we all have our problems . but hell i and we need to have fun and be serious when a friend is in need ..
    so with that being said
    " CALLING ALL THE DARREN'S TO COME TO THEIR NEW HOME "!!!

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS

:beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

The Journey Never Ends

Darren's

They say a Darren's home is his castle. Hope we can all settle in to our new castle. I think this once again calls for a party. Do we need to vote on that?

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

hey I have been asked to come and see the castle?? What does everyone think because I am the new kid on the block
      :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Blue my favorite colour wheres the fling thing ???

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I prefer dungeons and castles and eerie woods and all things goblin like to sea faring flings. Maybe a true fantasy medieval fling is the order of the day!!!!lol. Or how about a good stretching on 'the rack' with the Spanish Inquisition!!lol My sea faring legs cannae take another trip out at sea, which is why I bailed and went swimming with dolphin!!lol

Have fun whatever you do Darren's!!

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Hippie

Dungeons.....

"The rack"

I knew I liked your way of thinking. And I think you and Dolph may just have given us another reason for a party. We can hold it in the Dungeon, but with the rack down there not sure if any one will show. Maybe we should try to hide it in the eerie woods....or maybe it will attract guests torture subjects. We may need to keep some from trying to play...right Captn?

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Hey All,

Great ideas so far! I agree that we should avoid the sea this time...got woozy myself. LOL. I must admit I need a fling back onto reality so I will also volunteer to be the first "victim".

Guy

PS..Welcome Rusty..just be forewarned....we are a motley crew!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

welcome to the party rusty and hippie .what a wonderful day.had a great night sleep ..
                and now let the games begin..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Hey, I didn't have a good nights sleep last night....so....I am gonna be SCREAMING all the way..... !!!!!!! LOL

?We are one another's angels?
                  Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

yee-haw!!

Yeah!!
                    We got a new playground!! I am looking forward to all the (mis)adventours we get into here....welcome to some new faces and look forward to embark on this new journey!!!!!

And let's stay away from the sea....this castle could easily be washed away!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Flyin....how true. Then we would have a giant litterpan sandbox. We all know what would happen then.......

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

come play in my sandbox its safe

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

hey boys....

you know....
                          i was sitting down in my sandbox today,
                          playing with my buckets and shovels and i began to wonder....

can boys and girls possibly get along?

I mean boys do have cooties and girls are made of sugar-n-spice,
                          but do you think it is possible for us to play nice????

Nah....I didn't think so either.....

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I think we'll get along just fine as long as we know where we're all coming from!!

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Comment

Working...
                              X