X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Glasgow Rangers fans out there?

I'm not laughing; well not out loud.:H:H

Well obviously not ... but am a Stoke City fan ... definitely Not Laughing out loud !!!!
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Alright Popeye, I'll bite. Yes, I am a Rangers fan. No, we get very little news about the UK teams in the states. Can't see the matches on our TV set up. Today, one of my kids walked out the door for school in a white jersey with Carling written across the front. Good thing most of the teachers don't know what that is or they'd make him change...no beer ad shirts at school.
      We made a pilgrimage to Glasgow this summer.... and I think Scotland is one of most beautiful places in the world

If only the American sports fans could be more passionate about soccer, it's happening but it is slow.

Alrighty now let the onslaught begin,

omw
      Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

I spoke too soon
        My son sent me an email (I'm in Canada now) from Scotland telling me Rangers had been knocked out the Champions league qualifying round. Celtic got through, but last week Rangers beat Celtic 4-2 at Parkhead. Not good for Celtic fans.
        Every other kid in Scotland runs about with either a blue and white, or green and white Carling ad splashed on their chest.
        Ihave been to every corner of Scotland and it is gorgeous once you get away from the populated central belt.
        Thanks for biting mate.

Comment

You'll find no green shirts on our ranch....and agreed, out of the beltway, especially in the north, truly amazing.
          Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Working...
          X