Who I AM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who I AM!

WHO I AM............THIS Speaks volumes I cannot say anymore but watch this video and you'll know me and where I come from and what I'm all about

[ame= ]YouTube - Hawkwind - Assault and Battery/The Golden Void[/ame]

AND please watch this all the way through!! This has been what I've been aboutr fro amny years
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Who I AM!

ok you are a rockin roller.. right.. just kidding buddy .deep deep hippie
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Who I AM!

[ame= ]YouTube - Hawkwind - Damnation Alley[/ame]

I've just found these vids on YOUTUBE of a gig I was at at the peak of my time with HAwkwind mate!

These are amazing and tell a lot oabout who I was am!

Love ad /Happiess
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Who I AM!

I had a friend in Leeds called Ronnie Tree that made a robot for hawkwind , he made it out of a washing machine in his back garden ,did you know hm?

Comment

Who I AM!

yo hippie im an older fellla i listened to the 1st one love the music,cause im old didnt here much of the words gyco

Comment

Who I AM!

yo hippie if my family ever seen me watching these reels theyd send me back to the nut house, but they were good,na, not good really good gyco i no where yur at gyco againthnx hip you keep bringin me back to mayb what i missed

Comment

Who I AM!

Hippie....I know your in cognito...at the moment. I also know your lurking on the site....Ha! We've communicated before, so I just want to say....hay...I was around when the Hippies were big time. ( 1965-1972 ) Your not alone worrior.....had friends that went to Woodstock, etc....I went to some crazy concerts too ! Come on back we can rap about anything dude ! IAD.
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
              X