None of the Above by Joseph Farah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the Above by Joseph Farah

ok I don't have this yet but I'm tempted. Anyone have it?

Book Description
    "When it comes to the Republican and Democratic choices for president this year, I say: 'None of the above.'"
    WorldNetDaily's Joseph Farah believes it's time for every American who cares about this great nation to step into the ring and take their future back by voting "none of the above." Will you?

From the Publisher
    Want REAL change? Don't vote! That's the revolutionary premise of Joseph Farah's new book, None of the Above. It's time for Americans to stand up and stop voting for the "lesser of two evils." In fact, it's past time

That we act like citizens and not subjects by reclaiming the rights guaranteed in the Constitution.
    That we reject the government's pervasive, insidious, destructive and illegal encroachment into every aspect of our lives.
    That we reject a political system that's rotten to the core, one that stacks the deck against worthy candidates while spewing out the likes of Hillary Clinton and 2008's dismal presidential choices.
    Only a revolt - a total rejection of business as usual - stands a chance of correcting our nation's downhill slide.

As a journalist and new media pioneer, Joseph Farah has dedicated his life to exposing waste, overreach and incompetence at every level of government.

Now, in None of the Above, the founder of WND.com shows how Americans can reassert their God-given rights and in the process return this great nation to its once and future glory while limiting the government's intrusion into our lives, businesses and schoolrooms.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)
Working...
X