MEGALiving and The Monk that sold his Ferrari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll HAVE TO GET THESE BOOKS! I read the Monk that sold his Ferrari first, and then ordered the MegaLiving book, I'm reading the first one, the second time, and have gotten my notebooks for my "wishes, and goals" bought.... I just read the first few pages of Mega Living, and its awesome, and so quick to read and utilize...both books are! I think anyone doing 30 days, would be sooo supported to read either one during the first 30 dys....the MegaLiving book is actually that titile, with 30 Days to a Perfect Life...that's the title! You can feel your mindset change as you read them!!!! Swear! Both are by Robin S. Sharma
    Just had to share! It's soooo profound!
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Wally, me too, I'm finishing it for the 2nd time, I was so excited the first time, I know I didn't digest it all...lol...but, I loved it enough to order the other book he wrote, and I am getting my notebook together for my "dreams, wishes, and goals" and I'm starting my one habit at a time process, its too moderate greatly, go to bed an hour earlier, and get up an hour earlier, which I can't do, drinking too much....and I'm working on what I really want and what's really important goals...I think we drink too much too often, cuz we're "stuck" or unfulfilled, or "empty" in some sort of way......Glad you got the book, I'll send you pics of Costa Rica and your frog avatar soon!
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

My MIL bought the book for my hubby for Xmas and it's never been read. Thanks for the info TIT I'm going to scrounge around and see where he's hidden it. Oh hang on he never puts anything away so I must've hidden it LOL!

Glad to hear you so upbeat and positive TIT!!!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thanks for posting this TIT, you got my attention when you were talking about this in chat...but when I was at the bookstore I could not remember the title.....I will get it tomorrow!!
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I am also reading The Monk who sold his Ferrari at the suggestion of a dear friend. I am really loving it and think it has such a powerful message. I highly recommend it, especially for those who need to overcome negative thinking.

Comment

New here

Just wanted to feel involved and see if I can figure out how to communicate on this site.

Comment

Hi im a new member too and just want to wish you the best and hope we both find our wings..Jone

Comment

Finally found hubby's copy of this book - will start as soon as I'm finished my current one.

Wecome Jones and Helpwanted!!
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

TIT, Just got both from Amazon. They are in my "waiting to be read" pile. Looking forward to the them.
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                  X