Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playdough

Directions:
    Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan. Cook until blended and the dough pulls from the sides. Remove from pan and kneed a few times. Let cool. Play!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Playdough

YEAH, i have been waiting for this...thanks
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Playdough

Cream of tartar is like a fixative to hold the color. You can find it with the spices at the market. I'll see if I can convert to metric for you. I think a cup is 250 ml. I'll go check and then add metric to the post.
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Playdough

Okay, I added the metric conversion
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Playdough

:bump:
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Playdough

That's great ! Ha! IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Playdough

Does it taste any good...I cant remember from being a kid...I know i ate loads though coz it smelt nice?...And erasers..
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Playdough

Your a sick puppy Mackeral Ha! IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Playdough

Mackeral, you must love salt. I must admit, I have tried it too, but this recipe is very salty. Did you eat glue and crayons too?
                  Goal 1: Today
                  Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Playdough

I ate crayons...But GLUE...thats disgusting...I have a refined pallette
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Playdough

So I am curious.... did any of you feel drawn to a color crayon or eraser? I know it sounds silly, but it's very serious. I know my brother who really struggles also ate blue color crayons as a little one... he was not able to control himself with blue color crayons! The first two times he wound up in the ER as a toddler, and as a youngster figured out by age five or six that he could not moderate with blue crayons. (LOL! but seriously!) He is a successful doctor, but I think he struggles with alcohol. I was just wondering if there is any connection? I struggle with alcohol too, but the thought of eating blue crayons does not excite me!

Love some thoughts,
                      P4T
                      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                      X