:l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Raisin Bread

Hmmmmmm I love raisin bread!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Raisin Bread

LTG,
      With all this talk of bread on these threads today and recently, in general, I got my bread machine out. I just bought a pkg ready to put in the machine...cheese and herbs. I am timing it to come out just before I want to serve dinner so we'll have hot, fresh bread. I hope it doesn't fail. I don't have the directions to the machine any longer so it could be a crap shoot!!! Wish me luck! Kriger
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Raisin Bread

Looking at your recipie, I am concerned about the order in which I will be putting the ingredients into the bread maker. I seem to recall that I put in flour (dry) in first, then water and butter????
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Raisin Bread

That's what I remember and the yeast goes into a little seaparate dispenser at the top. I'll have to keep you posted and let you know how mine turns out. Mine is old from when they first came out and is only 1lb size so we'll easily be able to eat the whole loaf with dinner.

Comment

Raisin Bread

Kriger, I hope it came out okay My instructions say liquids first, then all dry. The yeast is not seperate. Where do you find the mixes?
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
            X