Crock pot help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crock pot help

I know I am supposed to be posting a recipe, not asking for one. However, anyone that has a good crock pot recipe?. Help, I need some.
    We will eat about anything but generally stick to healthy stuff

Thanks to all!! omw
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Crock pot help

Hi, on my way--
    I don't have time right now, but I have some good crock pot recipes including lasagna and meat loaf. The other day i braised a roast and threw it in the crock pot with some potatoes and carrots and onions. Then you can make sandwiches out of the roast later if you want. I make my stuffing in it......

If you don't want to wait for me, I use cooks.com or recipezaar.com a lot for my recipes!:h

Later......
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Crock pot help

OMW--

Yesterday, I seared a pork loin roast (I have a slow cooker type pot that I can put on the stove) in some oil on the stove until brown, then I put it on medium for about 4 hours and it was so tender, juicy and flavorful! I nuked some taters and steamed some broccoli for a delicious simple meal!!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
      X