Saturday Sept 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Sept 20

Don?t have much time this morning. Off to a soccer game, then to work.

Hope you all have a great AL free day. That?s my plan!

omw
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Saturday Sept 20

Hi All to Come: I'm doing well. Have a big day planned w/g-sons & dinner out w/friends. No drinking! Last night went to a small sober party. It was a lot of fun. Nobody slurring or talking nonsense. Good ethnic food. This is how I want to lead my life. We got home at a reasonable hour & today I'm completely hangover free. Feels great! Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Saturday Sept 20

me too!

I had my AA meeting, then we went to an Italian restaurant, nobody drank, we all laughed and had a great time, got home around 10:30, the boys loved it!

Off to the gym, the store, then to have a 15th birthday party for Zac!

Fun!!!

MA:l:h
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Saturday Sept 20

Sounds good, everyone! I'll do some work on a yard project today, play with my new camera, in general take it easy. Needing some decompression time after 3 months of constant pressure and worry, in dealing with my mother's illnesses and other problems. She's safe and reasonably happy right now in a wonderful new Alzheimer's facility. Huge sigh of relief (for now!).

60 days AF today. Feels great!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

wip

Comment

Saturday Sept 20

Hi everyone and congratulations WIP on 60 days yesterday!!! Also good to hear that your Mom is settled in a good place. I'm sure that's a huge relief for you.

Hi to all other AFers! Cowgal, you sound really great!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X