Yes, there is hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, there is hope

For all of us family members affected by drinking.. there is hope. My husband has been without a drink for 7 days. I know how hard it has been for him and the toll that AL has put on our relationship and on him. There were many times I thought it was not possible, but today it is a great day for him and for us and there is hope for the future.
    Hang in there, if you can, it can get better. One day at a time.

Yes, there is hope

Thank you for posting something so positive .... I am glad things are improving for you and your husband ...
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Yes, there is hope

That's great news, Waiting!!!
      Kriger
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Yes, there is hope

I am glad for you and your husband. I am the one that drinks in our family. I know how much hurt, anger, frustration, pain etc. I hope the days keep multiplying.

Comment

Yes, there is hope

Waiting -

I am so happy.

I have been reading your posts and love what you have shared with us. I need your perspective to keep me strong in the fight.

I am glad your hubby made it this far. He may have a temper, be grumpy, irritable, etc, but better than drinking, right?

Congrats to yuo both.

_Figi

Comment

Yes, there is hope

Almost anything is better than drinking! I am so glad my posts are helping you, I need to share my side of the story and listen to yours. This is a battle for everyone to participate and win.

Comment

Yes, there is hope

Waiting, Is your hubby still AF? I am hoping for you and your husb!!
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Yes, there is hope

Thank you for all your posts waiting. I'm the one who's drinking, hubby's patient. I ordered Antabuse and will take it for the rest of my life it that's what it takes. Hubby doesn't act like he cares if I drink, but I want to stop before it causes problems. You really are a woman to be praised. Thank you for your posts, I watch for them. Stay strong.
                MM

Comment

Working...
                X