Friday Sept 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Sept 26

Morning all, where is everyone?? This is gonna be a quickie.... Hope everyone has their weekend plan in place. Enjoy the weekend.

The best to you all!!

omw
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Friday Sept 26

Hello OMW! It's a lovely day today. I'm looking forward to a great weekend. And hoping for a weekend free of AL cravings. We can all do it together!
    When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

Friday Sept 26

Aloha Friday ABadingos!!!

slow start i see...everyone must be hard at work early.

My wifes store is having it's grand opening tonight so it's going to be a hoot to see it finally.

going to be seeing some friends tonight from the wine club I used to belong to. They know I don't drink anymore so it will be fine whatever we decide to do.

anyone here reading Eckhart Tolle? just curious. I listed to audio CD's of "A New Earth" and get so much from it.

well, it's the weekend so keep your guard up. and have some good healthy fun!

be well friends
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Friday Sept 26

Hi Everyone:

I'm here. We did a lot of errands & just got back. More to do. I'll check back tomorrow. Mary
        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
        October 3, 2012

Comment

Friday Sept 26

WOW! Everyone seems to be so busy! Well, that's good! Better than us sitting on our butts drinking!

This weekend is a big one for me as well. I find out if a business deal is going to come through. Financially, I need it to come through or I don't know what I'll do. However, I've done all I can at this point. I just have to wait and hear. I've also decided to surrender to the outcome whatever it is. I'm trying REALLY hard not to let my mind take me down the path of "what-if's". I'm trying REALLY hard to stay in the present. For all is good right now.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!! And don't forget to summon your Warrior Within to fight an ugly impulses or cravings that may come along!

Comment

Friday Sept 26

Hi everyone.....at last time to post and its nearly 11pm here in England. Up early in the morning as we're going up north and will be back very late Sunday night. I was thinking earlier that this sort of weekend would normally be a "trigger" for me but then I started to think about the word trigger and maybe I should say "excuse". Will visit mam in the carehome, take my brother shopping and do some jobs in the house. I'm not looking forward to seeing her in that place, I know its not right for her, she shouldn't be there but then I know she's well cared for, healthier than she's ever been, she's not drinking and .......she's recovering. Will visit Dad's grave, take some crocus bulbs to plant but most of all I'm looking forward to seeing my mam.

Have a good weekend everyone.....

Janicexxx
            AF since 9 May 2012
            Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Friday Sept 26

Janice, excellent observation between trigger and excuses. Just because something triggers us doesn't mean we have to act. It just means we need to be very conscious.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X