Tiramisu Torte/Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiramisu Torte/Bars

Heat oven to 350?F. Line the bottom of your 8 in square baking dish or 9 in springform pan. In medium bowl, beat 3/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup softened butter and the powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until soft dough forms. Spread evenly in bottom pan. Bake 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat remaining bar ingredients except mini chocolate chips with wire whisk until smooth.
    Sprinkle 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips over hot baked crust. Pour egg mixture over chocolate. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
    In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup whipping cream on medium speed about 2 minutes or until fluffy. Spread over cooled torte. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Garnish with chocolate curl. Store covered in refrigerator.
    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Tiramisu Torte/Bars

That sounds tasty. Thanks for posting
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Tiramisu Torte/Bars

AKmom is my new diet adviser. if she says I can have it....its' on my diet!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Tiramisu Torte/Bars

Det......Chocolate Cream Cheese Breakfast Rolls!!!! Making a batch right now to rise to take to the old folks home in the morning. I have been proposed to by more men over 80 then there are websites about our dear old Sarah Palin!!
        "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X