Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnabun Cheesecake

Preheat oven to 325.
    Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan. Generously grease the pan with spray (for baking).
    Combine filling ingredients and set aside.
    Blend cream cheese and sugar until soft and there are no clumps. Add eggs one at a time until incorporated. Add whipping cream and vanilla and incorporate completely. Add flour and mix until the flour is blended and there are no lumps.
    Pour half of the cheesecake mix onto the crust. Generously sprinkle half of the filling mix over the cheesecake and drizzle with caramel. Top with the remaining cheesecake mix and then again the filling mix.
    Bake for 50 - 55 minutes. Open oven door and turn oven off. Let sit for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 15 minutes. Remove springform side and let sit 1 hour. Drizzle additional caramel topping over cheesecake at this point.
    Cool completely in fridge for 6 hours
    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Cinnabun Cheesecake

OH MAMA....looks like I have a plan for tonignt
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Working...
    X