Tues 9/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tues 9/30

Hey all!! I am the first one here today! Good morning and HAPPY TUESDAY to all!!! Today is going to be another marvelous AF day, go guys!:happy: :banana::yougo::rockband:

I will try to check in later, but just wanted to start this and get everyone off on the positive side this AM

Nothing much to say, except apprehensive about starting job next week, I am sure it will be alright, but still fear of the unknown is there, and I am starting to get used to being free all day to do as I please(yes, I am getting spoiled!!!!)

lots of love,:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Tues 9/30

Good Morning, Abbers,

MA, it is positively uplifting to hear you sounding so good. :h

Hope all have a wonderful day.

Mary - hope the mouth feels better today and you are on the mend!!

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Tues 9/30

Morning all
      Pretty quiet here too, have a training class for work today...really dread those classes, but "it is what it is" and will just have to make do......
      Mary hope your mouth is ok......my turn next week!!!
      Cowgal, you are sounding so positive, enjoy your free time before going back to work!!!
      Cindi, glad you checked in...hoping the doc's have some good news for you..this week, right?...Will be keeping you in my thoughts.
      Everyone to follow, have a great day........Off to school!!!
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Tues 9/30

MA, did not realize the job panned out, congrats!! Also, like your little first one on party, cute.:happy:

Cindi, been thinking of you and hope you?re alright, waiting is tough.

Charlee, have fun with that class, I have a bunch coming up next month, I can relate.

Mary, hope the OS goes well, you?ll be in my thoughts.

I slept last night YEAY!

Still have sick kids, they have all had it but one. This crud is hanging on a long time too.

Yesterday, hubby and I found out a very good friend has cancer. This is a guy we run with?play cards with, drink or used to drink with. It is such a puzzle why the really nice people get this. This guy could be Dad of the year. I am a bit sad to say the least.
        Today is a good day to have an empty booze cabinet, glad mine is.

Hope you all have a good day,

omw
        Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Tues 9/30

Top of the morning ABerooos!

how exciting Cowgal! best of luck with your new job.
          OMW, so glad you got some shut eye!
          be well you all and all to come. Off to a biz meeting.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Tues 9/30

Dear Friends:

My oral surgery was postponed...I got pretty worked up & it didn't happen. The good part? I didn't use AL to fall asleep last night in an effort to ward off the nerves. I've done that in the past, & the only thing I can think of that's worse than oral surgery is oral surgery w/a hangover.

I'm going to a pot-luck Thurs. night to watch to VP debate. I'll be on my guard & know what to do to stay sober in the company of people who are drinking wine. I'm getting better & better at staying sober in social situations.

We had a pot-luck last week, & there were a few dregs of wine left over which I poured down the kitchen sink today. I feel good about that.

Take care everyone.

Mary
            Wisdom, Courage, Strength
            October 3, 2012

Comment

Tues 9/30

GOOD EVENING ALL - am on day 12 - doing pretty well - back in the training game - with a triathlon in 3 weeks - so that will definitely keep me on track. I hope you all are doing great! I think I have had a pretty good September - even if I didn't stay AF - I am so much better than at any time before I fully engaged in MWO again in May.

I haven't been able to get to this site very much because of work - but It's really good to see all of the same names posting.

Comment

Working...
              X