Lemon Buttermilk Bundt Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preheat oven to 350 and coat bundt pan with cooking spray. Whip butter until creamy, add the sugar slowly and then mix until smooth. Add eggs one at a time beating after each. Mix flour, soda and salt. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture alternating with the buttermilk. Mix in 5 tbls lemon juice and zest. Pour into greased bundt pan and bake for 60 minutes. Take cake from oven and allow to sit and rest for 10 minutes. Invert cake and poke fork holes in the top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Mix 1/2 cup lemon juice and powdered sugar to make a thick glaze. Pour generously over the fork holes and all over the top of the cake.
    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Cheese cake, lemon bundt...trying to kill me??
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Well.....you DID decide the AL wasn't going to do it!!!!
      "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

Comment

Thanks for posting!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes, death by bundt would be preferable to death by al
          Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

To hell with the diet, I'm going to the store for some lemons.

Comment

AK, made this last night, yummmmm. Everyone loved it!

Comment

I'm thrilled!!!! It's my mom's favorite, and she is SOOOOO HARD TO PLEASE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X