Snickers Cheesecake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snickers Cheesecake

To make crust, mix all dry ingredients, then add softened butter. Press mixture into a 9-inch cheesecake pan.

Make sauce by cooking on medium heat sugar and water until caramelized. Add butter. Spread mixture on bottom of graham-cracker crust while hot.

Make cake by mixing cream cheese until soft. Add sugar and vanilla. Stir in flour. Add eggs. Mix all until smooth. Fold in chopped candy. Add to graham-cracker crust and bake for 2 hours at 290?F. Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Snickers Cheesecake

OK - I totally have a craving for something sweet; this cheesecake in particular! I am going to print out the recipe and make it in the near future! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Snickers Cheesecake

Any time.....I mostly do dessert parties in my catering business, so I have 100 different abnormal cheesecake recipes. Not a New York style in the lot. It make for fun conversation pieces at parties.
      "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Snickers Cheesecake

AKmom......you've already got me " I love Snikers !" IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Snickers Cheesecake

Mom...Im making this tnt.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
          X