Caramel Apple Cheesecake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caramel Apple Cheesecake

For crust, combine chopped pecans and flour. Stir in melted butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of an ungreased 8- or 9-inch springform pan. Set pan aside.
    For filling, in large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on low speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add juice concentrate and eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in finely chopped apple.
    Pour filling into crust-lined pan. Place in a shallow baking pan in oven. Bake in a 375 degree F oven 35 to 40 minutes for 9-inch pan, or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
    Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides of pan and cool for 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan; cool 1 hour.
    In a medium skillet poach apple slices in a small amount of boiling water for 1 minute or until softened; drain. Cover; chill cheesecake and apples separately at least 4 hours.
    To serve, arrange apple slices atop cheesecake. Drizzle with warm caramel topping.
    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!
Working...
X