Slow Cooker Lasagna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow Cooker Lasagna

1. In large skillet, cook the ground beef, onion and garlic until brown. Add tomato sauce, paste, salt and oregano. Cook until heated through.
    2. In a large bowl mix the cottage cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
    3. Spoon a layer of the meat mixture onto the bottom of the slow cooker. Add a double layer of the uncooked noodles. Break to fit noodles into slow cooker. Top noodles with a portion of the cheese mixture. Repeat the layering of sauce, noodles and cheese until all the ingredients are used.
    4. Cover and cook on low heat in slow cooker for 6 to 8 hours.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Slow Cooker Lasagna

Thanks, a few weeks ago I put out a HELP note, I need crock pot recipes!! This is what I'm talkn bout!

Yeay!! I have it all in the pantry

nat
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Slow Cooker Lasagna

OMG!! I never come in this section, but I saw this and I must make this!!! Thanks!!
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Slow Cooker Lasagna

For "on my way"

This is my first time to the recipe forum. I love to cook and I love my crock pot!!

I call this one "Killer PotRoast".

5-6 lbs. of roastbeef
        adobo
        1 can cream of mushroom soup
        1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
        2 beef boulion cubes
        1 tbs of worcestershire sauce
        1 bayleaf
        1 tbs granulated garlic powder

First heat a little bit of oil in a frypan, sprinkle adobo on roast and brown quickly on all sides. In the crock pot mix, soups, a can of water, the boulion, the worcestershire sauce, bayleaf and garlic. Add roast and coat with the "sauce". Cook on low 7-8 hours. Makes lots of gravy for mashed potatoes. Candies carots is a great side to go with this. Enjoy.
        :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Slow Cooker Lasagna

You know what you did? You made me copy my first receipe. I don't cook. If I make this for Joe he will probably have a heart attack or just maybe faint. So if I become a widow, it's all due to you. :H

Comment

Working...
          X