Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Review...Kinda..LOL

Alright Chaps..

This is not so much of a review....More like a quick if it's worth watching or not..

But if you wanna do a reveiw...Go nuts..

I watched a film tonight called THE CONDEMED..With stone cold steve austin ...vinnie jones and a few others..lol

All in all..a pretty good film really....If you like a bit of mind numbing arse kicking like i do..

The plot is that a internet director finds the most hardened criminals on death row from around the word....10 altogether...straps c4 round their ankles timed to go off in 30hrs unless they kill all the other convicts..That are stranded on a island,,

It could happen..

Good film anyway and worth a watch..

I give it 7 out 10...On the MacMometer....Thats not really a scale...I just made it up
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Anything with Stone Cold, I'm there ! Been watching him with the old WWF in person for a long time !! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Shortest review ever as i need a wee and forget what i was going to post...

WANTED..

Really cool bullet bending assasin film...Bit like the matrix...Good twist at the end...

They dont call me Barry Norman for nothing

Comment

18 that one Oney...Good reason too...Pretty gorey and a rape scene...Not for the 8 year olds really

Comment

I agree Gia !!!! M Night Shyamalan director of sixth sense "I see dead people" has gone down hill since his first one!!!!!! but i did have a semi interest in Signsand breakable. A great film i saw recently "Little Miss Sunshine" with Toni Colette ( Aussie actress) Greg Kinear and a vetran from catch 22 ( another favorite) and millions of other films Alan Arkin. Loved it one2 ok for the kids!!!! bits of it adultish ( actually lots) Lucy did like it though HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Cap

Comment

Has anyone seen a film called Cloverfeild..?

The trailer looked great but the few people i know who have seen it said don't bother....Is it worth renting out or not?

Comment

Mac I found Cloverfield to be a bit slow going and the plot was even worse. Not really an exciting film at all to be honest. Went to see Wanted at the cinema and thought that was a brilliant movie though. Even watched it again online as it was that good.
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Mackeral... listen to your friends the film is sh*t dont waste your money, like i did and bought the film....
                Has anyone seen The orphanage it in spanish but english subtitle meant to be scary.
                family is everything to me

Comment

Will definatly give that one a miss...Too many people said its cack now..Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Looking forward to that Gia....My brother said it was an awsome film...We grew up on Indie

Comment

Hippie... that film wanted sound good getting my hubby to download the film and also mirror.

I see a good film last week called Death Race...with Jason Statham and Ian Mcshane...
                      Set in the future the worlds most popular sports is a kill-or-be-killed car race inspired by jailers to create a grisly pastime a new inmate is required to take to the bloody sport Jensen Ames(Statham) is given a choice race for freedom or die in prison...
                      very good film four stars for this one to watch.
                      family is everything to me

Comment

hie have you guys watched this movies " MR BORNES" and "JUNGLE MUST BE CRAZY" i bet those are the movies a sad family must watch.

Comment

I have not seen them maasai..And have not met you...Just want to say that it's nice to meet you

Comment

I bought The Commitments a few nights ago from Blockbuster....?3....You cant beat that...

I watched it at the cinema when i was about 14.....

"Feck me...Emelda Quirks arse coming down a ladder"

"He said god sent him"........"On a fucking suzuki"..?.....

Comment

Gia;441195 wrote: Well, I just bought the new Indian Jones movie to watch tonight and I can't wait. I'll give you all my review tomorrow morning.
                              I watched the crystal skull last night..I loved the old trilogy..This was up there with them..You can tell when speilberg puts his hart into a film...Tips its cap to the older films...Really enjoyed it..

Comment

Working...
                              X