Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

Morning Mod Mob!!

Seems as though I was up at the crack of dawn I'll start the thread off today - of course the first thing i did was check my internet connection to make sure I could get onto MWoO... still had sleep my eyes lol.

Vladster, I tried to send you a PM three times yesterday but my line is playing up but the guys have been working hard on it and it looks like it's all sorted. How was your evening out last night.

E, great to see you here

For me the term " Long Term Moderators" is where I want to be not necessarily where I am... maybe by listing myself as a long term modder I will become one?

Well I am hoping that my best friend will come up and spend the night with us tonight. We have a freezer full of crayfish that we caught on our holiday and I am just itching to have a braai and share it with good company. It is a beautiful day here today so i'm going to spend some time in the garden and then take my daughter shopping.. UURGHHH!!

Happy Saturday Vera, Vlad, E, Sun, and all to come!!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

Morning Deebs, yes I've only just got up. My evening out was good - but I was a little bit naughty and had one extra drink. Yep, naughty Vlad. I have a headache too, proving that extra drink was too much.

Going out for lunch today with my parents, grandma and brothers so I better make up for it then and not drink.

Drinking milk thistle tea at the moment - gonna do some toast.

Oh and I've started a Mod Mob Poll - don't forget to vote!

This morning's strip:

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

hi dee and vlad,head aches,ouch,at least you didnt over do,i seen vlads this mornin commented,nc to be aboard

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

ive found wondering if i could drove me nutssss,what im doing seems to be working,easyyyyy,does it,

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

ok got to lie down,got up really early this mornin so maybe have a cat nap,

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

later

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

Afternoon Gyco. Planning on making a spicy fruit loaf this afternoon. Hope it turns out OK!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

Good morning Vlad, Gyco, DeeBee, and all to come!

Vlad, what is a fruit loaf?

Hope everyone is having a nice w/e. I am hoping to take a nice long bike ride today.

Maybe a cook out tonight.

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

ducky;438183 wrote:
                  Vlad, what is a fruit loaf?
                  Hi Ducky - It's bread with dried fruit, mixed spices and cinnamon.

Also I stuck with my intention to remain AF at our lunch out today - which was really nice by the way.

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

Hi all, hope you dont mind me dropping in to say hello....you all sound good tday and Vladders that is great that you managed to stay AF for lunch.
                    Fruit loaf is YUMMY!!!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

Hi everyone,
                      It's Columbus Day Holiday weekend here stateside, and I have my husband's family visiting. I made Dee Bee's Easy Peasy scones (posted in recipes) and they were great in spite of my efforts to mess them up. It was hard to measure the cheese accurately, and I forgot the baking powder until just before putting them in the oven. It's tough to mix it in at that point, and usually the product will be tough. But the recipe forgave me and they were very good.

The fall foliage is near peak here, and it is lovely. We will be out today gazing and buying pumkins.

I had just 3 wine servings last night. Two would be better, but 3 is OK. That should do it for the weekend.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

Thanks for the poll, Vlad. It seems the number of posters could be considered in deciding this. This thread is much more visible and inviting to posters under Long Term Moderation, because it quickly gets obscured by the Word Association Thread under short term.
                        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

startingover;438228 wrote: Hi all, hope you dont mind me dropping in to say hello....you all sound good tday and Vladders that is great that you managed to stay AF for lunch.
                          Fruit loaf is YUMMY!!!
                          Hi Starts, thanks for dropping by! I did come very close to having that pint of beer though, changed my mind at the last minute. After we finished lunch I remember thinking how glad I was that I hadn't had that drink.

I've just added the fruit to the dough. It smells gorgeous!

Afternoon Sunbeam, woke up this morning wishing I'd only had the 3 drinks.

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

vlad;438262 wrote: Hi Starts, thanks for dropping by! I did come very close to having that pint of beer though, changed my mind at the last minute. After we finished lunch I remember thinking how glad I was that I hadn't had that drink.

I've just added the fruit to the dough. It smells gorgeous!

Afternoon Sunbeam, woke up this morning wishing I'd only had the 3 drinks.
                            I find that a very vulnerable time for me is when I am hungry, sometimes eating just takes the urge away. You are doing great girl!
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mod Mob Sat 11/10

Great job Vlad,

The bread sounds yummy.

Just back from a 20 mile bike ride.

Later

Comment

Working...
                              X