Mod Mob 13th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Mob 13th October

Morning Mobsters! Or Mogsters, LOL! Hope you all had a great weekend. Last night at church, our speaker was a Rabbi from the Messianic Jewish Church in Minsk, Belarus. Very interesting, certainly opened my eyes!

This will be a busy week - it's full of church meetings, so should get a number of AF days this week. Last night was AF, so off to a good start.

Tonight is our church group practise (I play balalaika and sing alto). Joining this group to make music really helped me with my AL problem. It gave me something positive to focus upon.

Anyway, have a great MONDAY.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Mod Mob 13th October

Morning Vlad
    Its 9pm evening here in NZ so Monday is nearly over. It was a lovely sunny day here today and I was tempted to have a swim in the sea but it is not quite warm enough yet. Soon though.
    Another AF day for me today - didnt even think about it.
    Have a great day all the rest to come.
    BH

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

boozehag;439525 wrote:
      Another AF day for me today - didnt even think about it.
      Still learning here on the 'not even thinking about it' part.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

way to go VLAD,sounds like thngs are looking up,gonna take som time offf from AL for a while,dang maybe ive finally found a way to beat this monster,you are an inspiration for me,tht is a good thing thnx gyco

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Wishing you all the best Gyco!

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

thnx VLAD AND THE SAME TOO YOU,love those pics hehehhe

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Thanks Gyco. Trying to focus on losing some weight. Think it's exercise I need... well I know it's exercise I need. Going to walk to the shop for water at lunch. It's about a mile away.

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Hey vlad how are you doing?
                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Hi Zepps - doing OK, thanks - hear your dogs have had a few wins? Am I right?

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Hi Vlads, they have run in a few placings , no wins yet (finger crossed for some though)
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

As I've mentioned somewhere, I think on this thread yesterday, I've done my half hour fast walk to the shop and back. It was uphill all the way back, so my heart was pounding a bit. Will I do the same tomorrow???

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

You will!!!!!!
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Walking is my saviour it keeps me sane (ish)

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

Hi Starts, any update on your mum yet?

Comment

Mod Mob 13th October

The hospital are still screwing up vlad. This morning they still dont have the results of her scan that they took on Friday!!! My brother went mad! when he heard!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X