Mod Squad 15th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Squad 15th October

Morning Squadron! I love our new name, we've been Mod Mob, and even Mod Mog?!!! whatever that is. Moggies modding maybe? And according to the poll, it's looking like Long Term Mods is going to be our permanent home.

Anyway just a brief hello as I have to get a computer fixed, and welcome to Periwinkle and Lila!

Will be on again later.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Mod Squad 15th October

Where is everyone today???
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Morning vladderooney....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Morning Starts - have you changed today's AF Army Thread to the 15th October yet? :H

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

I cant change it i dont think????
          Yup i am a numpty.....

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Ah, I don't think you can - you can if you are a subscriber.

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Sorry x posted - well done!

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Went into advanced edit. Dont work in IT for nothing )))))

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

The only thing is, it still reads 14th in the list even though it says 15th when you click on it... bummer.

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

(((((

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Hows the modding going vlad?

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Hi all,
                          I guess it's a good thing that I'm often too busy to post. Work a.m., take a carload of stuff to the church rummage sale, finish working on gardening presentation which I am doing this evening, load car with gardening tools I will use in the presentation, got to presentation...Maybe I can eat sometime... Take care
                          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Hi Sunbeam, Vlad, Starting and other members of the Mod Squad!

Just a quick hello because off to the dentist to gag through xrays. I have braces and I am sure that will make the gagging worse...

Hope you are all having a great day!

Comment

Mod Squad 15th October

Braces?? That's great, actually.
                              I had one and a half beers last night - the thought of beer seems repulsive to me for some reason now. I am not taking vitamins since moving - everything is still in boxes, not the vitamins but I feel unsettled. I almost took a Yoga workout class, but didn't. I am relatively thin, but have not worked out in 3 years. I just don't feel ready.
                              Someone earlier mentioned thyroid - I take a thyroid replacement if anyone has any questions or anything. It is 7am here, still in my pajamas and robe. I made coffee and just went straight here. I hear a train going by. We are near the train tracks. I just love it! I think the train only goes by once a day, but if I'm around, I run to the window to watch.
                              I am now a Homeowner. I have to find and turn off the outdoor water shutoff before it freezes, and put up the remaining storm windows.
                              Anyway, good morning all.

Lila

Comment

Working...
                              X