Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Morning Mod Squad!!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to logg on yesterday, things have been crazy at work and at home. I am taking hubby to the airport at lunch time so I am preparing myself for 2 weeks on my own.... I am planning on spending this time doing a lot of ME research.

Vladster, your poor car!! Just when you got it back all shiny bright some idiot side swipes you. Is the damage bad?

Welcome Lila!

Peri, I think many of us feel we spend too much time here, but it's all about us beating the beast. For the first two months I only logged off to sleep, and even then i would dream about MWO.... beats dreaming about AL!

Vera, the course sounds interesting. Enjoy!

Hi Sun, how you doing?

KTB, for me the buzz is a NO NO! Funny enough when I had a couple of glasses of wine on holiday it made me feel a bit odd - not a pleasant odd either. I think my body is not used to AL now so less has more of an effect, which I must be vigilant about as the buzz is addictive for me. I now get a buzz from putting 0's into my drink tracker.

BH, I hope you are having a fantastic holiday - can't wait for you to get back!

Morning Startin and O2m.... it's great that you always check in to say hi to us modders!

Right off to do some work for a bit and then out to the airport to say bye to hubby (snif)
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Morning Squadron - just checking in so you know I'm around. Will be busy today so may not be on much.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

hi all
      woke up very early this morning. Only one and a half beers last night. The kids are gone for the four day weekend, maybe I can start opening boxes and making some sense of all this disorder. I need my alone time so much.
      Thanks for starting this thread out, Dee Bee, are you excited to be on your own for awhile? It sounds like it.
      Lila

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Yeah Lila, i think I am!

A friend of mine just sent me a message to say "has hubby left yet? Lets party!" NO NO NO>..... I was rather abrupt with her!
        I have lots of ME time planned, I downloaded some meditating stuff this morning which I want to try and I also have stax of work to do so I am going to make sure I go into the office everyday and not "work" from home, where I also run the risk of getting cabin fever.

Hey Vladster, are you busy at work today??

Where is everyone today??
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

I'm here- but yeah - where is everyone?? But is it ME time if one has all kinds of obligations to take care of? I am still glad to be alone without children playing and fighting amidst all these boxes and all. Later on, I am going to run to IKEA. IKEA is a divorced mom's best friend.
          Lila

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

:anyone:

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Hey Lila,

X-posts!!

Looks like the squad is AWOL today??

How's your day been?

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

the kids just left to go to their cousin's - I have lots to do, but here I am at the computer! SLowly settling in to our new house. But we need to do nothing sometimes. Also, I'm waiting on someone who is going to check the electrical connection to my dryer. How mundane! It is exciting to have a house, tho', and it sure will be great to have a working dryer!

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

don't I sound boring? When did this happen, I am a grown up. I will be forty in a few months.

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Buying a house is exciting - it's all yours!!

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Hi all,

Just a fly by. DeeBee, enjoy your time alone. I know I do when I get some. Lila, I think as we get older (I am a million years old) we do appreciate some of the small things. 40 is young!

Gotta run. Try to be back later.

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Arrrgh! Nightmare day, glad to be home. Now I have another church meeting to go to.
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Vlad, how is your car?
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Hi there everyone! I love the idea of "me time" Deebee. I dont think I get enough of that either! Hubby would probably say the time i spend here is me time though and he says I have plenty of that!!
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mod Squad 16 Oct

Still the same, getting a quote at the weekend. If I claim on my insurance I will have to pay ?350 excess anyway. If the quote is cheaper or around the same price will just get it repaired.

Comment

Working...
                              X