X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

Morning Squad,

TGIF!!

Yesterday was very trying for me to say the least but with the support from all of you and our special friends in the AF Army I ended up gong to bed with a smile - you guys are the bomb!

Vlad, I know you have a 2pm deadline today so I am sending some angels your way to help lighten the load. I hope the chaps in finance full their didgits from their "you-know-what" and give you some boodle.

Lila, what is a Sunlamp? Sounds like something I definelty want! Did you manage to unpack your supps last night?
    I love writing in my Gratitude Jounal but all to often forget it's in the drawer next to my bed.
    How are you doing today?

Vera, I think we must be kindered spirits because you wrote exactly how I feel - if that made sense. I love time to myself, have no problem just being with me but it's the lack of self-respect that sends me over the edge normally. Although I took strain I did find it was managable... took a double dose of L-Glut, jumped on line and VOILA the beast was beaten!!

Feel it, own it, then get rid of it! Todays moto which I will say over and over:l

Sun, you are right, tonight I'll make something special for dinner - too many baked beans are just not good! I loved your spiritual words Sun, so simple but calming.... I have writen them down to use in the evenings. How are you doing??

Ducky, lack of finances is a huge strain on one, I am forever worring about money especially as I don't have a normal job... so one month will be great and the next I can just scrape by - I find my moods are directly realated to my bank balance LOL!

Eve, together we will keep each other strong this weekend!! Weekends are the hardest for me becasue we normally do things together. Oh and on Sunday is hubby's birthday. I love birthdays especially other peoples as I make such a fuss of them. Thanks Eve for reaching out:l

Peri, How are you doing today? Jump on the next plane and come and spend the weekend in SA... I am busy compiling an iternary as we speak LOL. You know you are always welcome!

Right I must get moving. I am going to work at the factory today to get myself out of the house for the morning and keep myself busy.

Will catch up with everyone later - HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

Sorry I didn't log on "yesterday". I was in a weird place all day had a hard time. I couldn't sleep so I got up and checked the forum - it's about 12:30 am here.

I went shopping for my grandson's b-day gift. I treated myself to new headphones (anticipating those hypno cds which will likely be here tomorrow) and a new mid-length night shirt. It's pink with darker pink little stars.

I like Sun's prayer. I will put it on one of my "flash cards" like boss.man suggested.

Lila I raised 2 boys (as a single mom most of those years) and never got child support. I feel your pain and anger. I had to just one day say I quit worring about it. Every time it came into my mind I would say to myself "vengence is mine sayeth the Lord". It eventually got me to never think about it again. Oh I could go on but I will stop myself now. They're grown now and I made it through.

And DeeBee I will take you up on the S Africa hospitality just as soon as we have some money (yea, there's that!).

Vera-b, I made stir fry last night and was wishing you had been here to set a place for.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow (well - today) being a better one. Thanks all of you for your support!

periwinkle
    Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

Hello all,

I am relieved its Friday too. This week has been rather challenging and it sounds like it has been for many other too. At least we have each other though.

Have a great day today!
      Starts xxx
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

Hi Starting and Peri,

Yip it has been a tough week for many of us, but YAY TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!

I am super excited about this weekend.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

Oh dear, see what happens when you start a thread before your morning coffee.... AQUAD!!!

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

good morning everyone
            thanks everyone for being around for me yesterday, Vera, Ducky, Sun, DeeBee - oh, dear - hope I didn't miss anyone! ANy kind words yesterday were so treasured! I made my coffee and I ran right to the computer. DeeBee, a sunlamp is a lamp with so many 'lux' to make up for the lack of sunlight - I think I was getting depressed a large part to how cold it is suddenly getting, and how overcast. That just dramatically affects me. I like winter for being inside the house feeling cozy, but I really do get SAD, you know, seasonal affected disorder. Maybe you don't know - I see you are in South Africa.
            I am not in a religious phase right now, but I did use Sun's prayer, and it was helpful. I am going to be open to stuff. Peri, that is really awful about not getting child support! I am really liking being a single mom. The good side is, lots of parents are unhappy, and if you are single, you are open to possibilities. How are you doing now? I am asking for a scholarship for one of my daughter's activities, and I am a bit embarrassed about that.

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

You are right Lila, we don't get SAD here in SA.... the sun is always (except today lol) shinning.

Please you are feeling better today! What have you got planned?

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

Have to catch up on reading for school, go to school, going to start taking all my supps again, maybe find some curtains at a bargain for my living room...maybe even stop at the career center at school...definately do my reading in front of the sunlamp...what are you doing? And try not to be at this site TOO much!!!

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

It's friday afternoon, I have finished work for the week so just chilling in front of the 'puter .... oh and been given cheek by my daughter.... sigh!

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

how old is she?

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

13!!! ull

She's just slammed the door on me

My mum's favorite saying when I was a kid was "just you wait till you have kids!!" LOL she has now got her own back:H

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

Afternoon everyone. By a miracle of God I managed to complete the project more or less on time. Hope everyone's having a good day.
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

Yay Vladster!! But then you are one of the most talented peeps I know so i knew you would!!

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

I think so, thanks Vlad! Honestly, miracles are everywhere! Glad you got your stuff done. DeeBee, I have a 12 year old! I love her so much! She is 12 going on 17! She wears my makeup, etc, etc, all the phone calls in the house are for her! Once in awhile, she gets mad at me and just cries and cries! Something so little will set her off for hours!

Comment

Mod Aquad TGIF 17/10

But 95% of the time we get along good

Comment

Working...
                              X