Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLRGS 1 YEAR AF CELEBRATION!!!!

Roger
    I think it is rather fitting that I post for the 1000th time on your 1 year AF thread. It seems like a lifetime ago that one night I was feeling lonely and trying so hard to stay sober that I decided to log onto chat. I had been a member for a while but had never been on chat. I almost hit the exit button immediately, but I did not and I am so grateful I did not. I was greeted by some MWO members (including you) who I now consider lifetime friends. If I remember correctly it was "naked chat" night and I had come over dressed wearing an ankle bracelet and a toe ring. Yes then there was some begging and I was quickly accepted as a Darren (will need to explain that to you all later).
    From that point forward you have been a constant positive influrence on my life. You have been there for me through thick and thin. Always around to pick me up when I am down or laugh with me when I needed one. I know you do this for so many on this site.
    Shortly later we had the pleasure to be able to meet in person. It was a great "belly striping" day at the beach. All in all, Roger I just want to say I love you for all you do for me and everyone else here. You are a true freind and I know I can count on you when I need you. (even if its to tell me how to open the hood on the car). You have made great changes in your life and I know your family is proud of you. Enjoy the day!!!!
    Love,
    Patti

Mr T you are truly a hero here.
    Congratulations on your first sober year.
    Love startingover xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

You are a rock, Roger! Congratulations on a year. It's on my calendar. What an inspiration you are. Thank you.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Mr. T, thanks for being here for all of us! Congratulations on 1 year! Awesome efforts on your part :wings:
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! You are an amazing man, a tremendous, consistent, strong support to everyone here. I absolutely believe that you have saved lives by being here, doing what you are doing. I'm one of the very grateful.

wip

Comment

T. Congrats ole man.....IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Mr T,

Congratulations! This is a huge accomplishment! I am very proud of you, proud of the hard work you have done and lastly I am proud to call you my friend! You are a true inspiration to me and so many others here at MWO. I hope you enjoy the day and cherish the past year! I tip a big huge glass of Ice Tea in your honor. HIP! HIP! HURRAY!

Cheers,
              Guy
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

I don't know where you get your resolve from sometimes mate but a big hearty congratulations from the Hipster.

Love ya man

Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hear Hear!! Congrats Mr T.

You inspire:-)
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hey there, buddy!

This is ultra-frickin' fabulous!! What an amazing accomplishment. I am SOOOO proud of you!

:bow :bow :bow

MM
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

it has really been a learning ex here this year of being sober and all ..all i would like to say.. is this bring a tears to eyes and im so grateful for all of you and to you time2change thank you ..sweet thing.. i love you .. now i got to go and get the food for tonights party ...brb later
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Congratulations T! You are one of the old reliables! I agree, you have probably saved many lives and I know you have enriched many!!
                        Thank you for being here, and WAY TO GO!!!! :h
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Congratulations, T.....great job!

You've done a wonderful job this past year.....it's great to have you here...

Don

Comment

tlrgs,

Great job and thanks for all you do!
                            Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

WOW MR T, Congratulation on 1year sober.....I am so glad that your here! you are such a caring person...Thanks for being here for all of us, A true inspiration.

I'm going to be one day early and wish you a happy hump day

Take Care

Love
                              Teardrop.x
                              family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
                              X