Broncos Stink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos Stink!

Man I about barfed watching the Monday nite game. Unless something drastic happens, this is going to be one long painful season for me! :upset:

Broncos Stink!

Hey, I know, since we're getting a second place in Colo. I've been rooting for the Cowboys and the Broncos, didn't do me much good, they sucked! Since I spend so much time in Baltimore, I guess I'll have to start watching the Ravens too....surely 1 of 3 will start winning! LOL So, how's my pal Hart these days?! Fixing to go to a yoga class, pray I don't fall on my head! I'll check ya'll later!
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Broncos Stink!

Our Broncos! Very sad :upset:

I couldn't even watch the whole game. I always watch the whole game! I just couldn't!

Maybe next game? But why??? Waaaa :upset: waaaaa :upset: waaaaa :upset:

:upset:
      Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Broncos Stink!

Don't fret.....the QB's finger was messed up. Then Ramsey took his place. They'll fiquire it out next week. Look what mess the Ravens found themselves in at the begining of the season. Had some bumps in the road but they look like they're coming around * I Hope. Ha! ) IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Broncos Stink!

We may have beat your team Hart, but we are far from out of the woods. We just lost one of our best defensive players. Seems like a tough season for many of us so far.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Broncos Stink!

Yes, IAD, Cutler's finger was messed up and Champ went out with a groin injury (did you see that? OUCH!). But it was Monday night! And the turn overs have got to stop! This was supposed to be a really good team this year.

Shanahan looked like he was going to explode nfire:

At least the rest of our division didn't do so well over the weekend either.

periwinkle
            Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Broncos Stink!

I am a European woman who lives in Florida and loves the Cowboys.. long story.
              But, come on... $65 million and your finger hurts, Tony? the other one beats up his bodyguard? then again, I could have been a San Francisco Fan.. oops

Comment

Broncos Stink!

Yep, was a sad, sad game to watch.

I don't know about the finger thing. I guess if you use it when you throw??

However, Cutler is hit and miss. Of course, Elway was, too, many years ago.

Hope springs eternal, though. Still love the team.

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Broncos Stink!

Yes Cinders me too!! I still love my Broncos, always will!

periwinkle :nutso: [this is my orange hair bronco fan smiley]

Comment

Broncos Stink!

Poop!! Beaten by Miami! :upset:

I didn't get to see the game, we didn't get NFL ticket this year. They want way too much money for it these days...

What happened? More interceptions?

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Broncos Stink!

I must admit they stunk it up........Broncos, where fore art thou ! I know my brother is pissed ! I have'nt called him because is other favorite team Dallas got beat too ! IAD.
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Broncos Stink!

Yeah, and I pay big money for the pleasure of watching my team self-distruct. :l I mean for God Sakes we can't even beat Miami :eeew:

Comment

Broncos Stink!

I know how it feels, I have season tics and it pisses you off to see your team lose. Broncos.....Cutler looked more like a cutlet.....Coach S., I know blew a head gasket ! IAD.
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Broncos Stink!

Cutler is a little hot head verheated:, when he gets ticked off it seems he can't do anything right!

Yes, Cinders 3 turnovers. And one really bad offensive pass interference call that was a great play! Even the announcers were saying, oh come on now! They never say that in favor of the Broncos. That play probably would have resulted in a TD and a huge momentum shift. But you know... many games have the what if plays!!

There's always next week!!! We need a win sooooo bad!

We must keep the faith!

periwinkle :nutso:

Comment

Broncos Stink!

Gosh I'm scared to watch tommorrow. But I will......sigh.

Comment

Working...
                              X