which anti-craving supps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I have not yet begun to "mod," I want to make sure I have the correct supps in my cabinet. I have Kudzu and L Glut. I think I want to order the GABA as it seemed to calm me down in stressed out times. What supps do you find most helpful? When there is a "special" occasion and I have a few, should I just take the Kudzu that day prior to going to dinner or do I take them on a daily basis? Thanks for any answers you have.

j-vo
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

J-vo ~ do you have the book? It has a great schedule to follow, whether you mod or go AF. If you need the breakdown, holler. I'd go for all the supps, don't skimp on anything if you're really committed to making this work. It's wonderful and works for so many of us!
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

river,
      I do the all-one - doesn't that have mostly everything I need? I've downloaded the book - I just haven't gone back to it in awhile - guess I need to to refresh myself. I have kudzu and a few other supps, but I wasn't sure if there was anything besides the kudzu that were the major anti-craving supps. Thanks!
      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

I don't have the book with me right now, but I think you still need a B-Complex, Magnesium and some Milk Thistle. The All One has some B and some Magnesium, but not 100% of the daily needed. Oh, Primrose Oil too. For added measure, and to make sure I was popping pills all day, I also took Fish Oil & Flaxseed. :H

Comment

Oh, and Vit C (big doses) are great for helping detox your system...

Comment

I'll make note of that. Thanks River

Comment

I agree with river about adding the extras. I take kudzu, lglut all one religiously. Then I will take GABA and true calm when needed. This combination really helps me
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I also have a bottle of 5-HTP as part of my aresenal of wepons... anything to help calm the nerves:-)
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I need to reorder and start taking on a regular basis, especially the ones to calm myself. I guess I should cut out the coffee and chocolate and.................just about everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X