MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM, Understanding the Crucial Link Between Mothers, Daughters, and Health. by Christiane Northrup, M.D.

I saw Dr. Northrup lecturing on PBS recently, and was so impressed I ordered several of her books. This books is not JUST for women with children. It is also for women who ARE daughters. It attempts to explain some of the complexities in the relationships we have with the women in our lives we are related to. Dr. Northrup believes our development and personality is passed on for generations on a cellular level. I LOVE this book so far. Ordered mine, along with CD's, thru Amazon.com.:thanks:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

Great, I will look it up. I have two girls 25 and 22. Thank you for the information. It sounds like a good stocking gift for Christmas

Comment

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

I need all the help I can get with my 13 year old daughter!

Thanks Rubes, I hope I can get it this side of the ocean.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

Deeb, if you can't, PM me and I'll get it for you some way. I LOVED this woman in lecture. Can you get Amazon.com there?
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

Yeah we do have Amazon... I'll check it out.

I love getting books that have been refered to me as there is just so much out there to choose from that I end up getting nothing. so thanks again and I'll let you know if I can't find it.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

I could have used a better understanding about how my relationship with my Mom affected my relationship with my daughter THAT's FOR SURE...Maybe I still could use the book to help me understand and there is always my granddaughter to consider...Thanks RUBES..
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

that is interesting, hope it is available in the library. My daughter and I have a very good relationship, always have. Hope to always. Not so much with my own mother and me. EvieLou, I didn't know you had a daughter and a granddaughter!

Comment

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

It is really helping me understand ME! WOW! Being sober AND knowing why I've been feeling like a screw-up, could never do enough for my Mother, lots of stuff. I don't think you'll be disappointed. She also has a great one for menopause and beyond (have that one, too, reading it next!)
                sigpic

Comment

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out after I finish the Allen Carr book. Thanks Ruby.
                  Hope :h

Comment

MOTHER-DAUGHTER WISDOM

I have been reading and sharing Dr. Northrops wisdom since she published her first book, Womens bodies Womens Wisdom. She truly has brilliant insight and information on women and girls! It seems that everyone that has the opportunity to hear Dr. Northrop lecture comes away with the same impression, a sense of knowing and intimacy with the speaker.

Thanks for sharing this, Ruby!
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                    X